Sabrina Inoescu #4 Ranked 2016 Player | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sabrina Inoescu #4 Ranked 2016 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Your mileage may vary because I think google personalizes search results but several Ohio State sites come up for "OSU" before Oregon State does and Oklahoma State isn't on page 1. Similarly, South Carolina does not come up in the first page of search results for "USC".

Of course, these results may be related to the fact that Ohio State has osu.edu (compare to oregonstate.edu and okstate.edu) and Southern California has usc.edu (South Carolina is sc.edu)
Search engines are changing many thing but my references were to the traditional media uses.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Search engines are changing many thing but my references were to the traditional media uses.

Right, just thought that was interesting. Although to me OSU has always been Ohio State. That may be a regional thing being from Big Ten country or maybe the media switched their usage at some point?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Though Sabrina is not interested in Ohio State, I still have 4 years of eligibility left and may jump on the bandwagon. Everyone else seemingly is going there. :)

So we have Courtney Paris, Abby Waner, Kelsey Mitchell, and Sabrina Ionescu among the family package deal players.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I just don't see Walker as a strong possibility with both KLS and Napheesa playing her position(s).
Slu already beat me to this but Walker will be a straight up nightmare of a SG. Think DT! Yea I said it.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Actually, OSU was always Oklahoma State. Ohio State was simply Ohio State.
That's The Ohio State University! It's never simply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom