Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

Read it on the bottom ticker. Hope now he can get back on track

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
:mad: I'm pissed. And I don't think this helps Memphis in any way. Couldn't they have found a way to receive equal value?

he should have been traded to the pistons or bobcats. canada sucks unless your under age, like jean jackets, are trying to be on house hunters or are a human who is on many pills. i dont see rudy fitting any of those right now.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Good grief. That franchise has had 4 winning seasons in its franchise history.

Just abysmal.

Reaction Score
he should have been traded to the pistons or bobcats. canada sucks unless your under age, like jean jackets, are trying to be on house hunters or are a ty human who is on many pills. i dont see rudy fitting any of those right now.
Canada has free health care.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Canada has free health care.
hes a millionaire who plays in the nba. health care is just under cuba babbies on his list of issues.
canada also has canadians. they cancel each other out.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Toronto is perfect for Rudy. He'll get his 20 points a game, sign another big contract in a couple of years.

Reaction Score
Not really a big NBA follower, but who are the winners and losers in this trade?

J

JustHusky

he should have been traded to the pistons or bobcats. canada sucks unless your under age, like jean jackets, are trying to be on house hunters or are a ty human who is on many pills. i dont see rudy fitting any of those right now.
You never know, Rudy could be a house hunters fanatic.

Also, he's not really having too much of a down year
17.2 points, 5.9 boards, and 2.6 assists, it's not his best year ever, but it's not like he's doing terrible, his FG% isn't terrible either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom