Roll call - where will you be while watching Saturday’s game | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Roll call - where will you be while watching Saturday’s game

Reaction Score
Streaming on my phone from car whilst driving down the coast to Florida.

Reaction Score
I'll be watching the recording of the game after we get back from a granddaughter's school musical - "Bye, Bye Birdie". "Why can't they be like we were... perfect in every way..."

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
In my man cave Norwalk CT LOL Anybody close by maybe we could get together next week. I also have daughters in Milford so same message if anybody cares to meet.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm on Roosevelt at the end. It was almost 3 hours from our house to Gampel last Saturday but worth every minute.
I’ll bet it was! I grew up at 574 Mountain Ave. Big house set back from the road with a stone wall in front. Lived there from age 8 thru college. Fond memories of the house and NC.

Reaction Score
With my girlfriend here in my lovely home in San Diego, CA. Oh, it's gonna be cold here today (61 degrees), so we'll be tucked in bed.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I cut the cord years ago so if it's streaming (doubtful) i'll be watching on my monitor and listening to the Fairfield radio stream. Otherwise, i'll be waiting for mjl's replay...all here in Quincy, IL.
The game is streaming on the ESPN app, ESPN3. I am not sure if the ESPN app streams ABC sporting events because my tv provider dropped most of the ABC affiliates and isn't displayed on the app.

Reaction Score
Oh, decided stay home,
- no last-minute Bos-Seattle flight----at least not today, Sat.....
39°F , drizzle here at 330pm, 41°F cloudy in Seattle, ..
18 miles from Gampel, at 4pm will be downstairs dungeon/pit/storage/TV room on late-1948-UConn-post-war-grad-Dad's recliner...........
Oh yeah, at 849ET--- UConn men..........

(But... my brain is still in that great 2nd row sideline Gampel seat, sect 108 Row B, last Monday's Baylor game.....Maya M + hubby across the court, behind UC bench.....and Azzi-- that robotic trigger ---wow...!!
--brain'll also "be" behind UC bench for theOSU game....)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom