Rodney Purvis Sophomore Highlights | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis Sophomore Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if posted or not - its not a tcf video so this might be sacrilegious ;)

Haha, think that was the work of @Yankees32123. I was relieved when I saw him post them because I wanted to do them, but didn't have it in me to make the highlight vids after that season.

Reaction Score
Purv irks a lot of the BY and understandably so because of all the mental errors he makes. But I love watching him play. He's been my favorite since day one. Once and he gets going and his confidence is up its scary how good he is. I'm expecting big, big things this season, and I can't wait.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Can't watch that SMU dunk enough. Wow, what a finish.

Purv is going to quiet the haters next year. I really think that ankle problem stunted his growth this year. He finally started to get in rhythm at the end of the year but by then it was just too late. He's ready.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if Purvis ever fully recovered from that early season injury (from that attemted dunk) last season. Not looking for excuses but it could have been serious enough that it could have been a thorn all season affecting his performance. Especially during mid season for sure.

If it did then this coming season the Ferrari (at 100% healthy) will be full throttle and will amaze us all. Either way we will surely be back on top with our guards like we belong, especially if they all 'get along' chemitry wise.

Actually the same injury questions could be asked and said for Brimah and Omar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom