RIP Syracuse | The Boneyard

RIP Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
just like the day BC left the BE, tonight was your last stand. you got lit up worse then a roor bong left on a common room table in the 3rd floor of some UVM dorm. you are the denition of a dying private school. big publics are rising in college sports and thats not you. your football program lives off of tradition and history that is long gone and it will never recapture. your bball program lives off of history that still didn't have a special outcome. you have THE number one most overrated coach in college sports history. he has racked up hundreds of wins playing new york state schools for easy ooc games for yerars. his gimic zone made you famous. but when it comes down to crunch time your zone is penetrated by great players. thats why you were never anything special and never will be. your 1 national ship was with a stud player(melo). it would be like lebron going to wake forrest for 1 year. did u have some other good players that year? sure, but without that 1 special pet you had you would have been just the usual sweet 16 flame out as always.

your zone is easy to recruit for becuase high school kids like the idea of being lazy on D and running of steals. but what it mostly brings you is mentally lazy people. uconn has had its fair share of issues, laptops and stuff. but no school in the country has consistently had more issues that get throw out the windwo then cuse. every year some kid is at chuck not paying checks or at the mall stealing or academics this and that. your school is literally fighting tooth and nail to stay relevent. what that refelction is on is the lazy kids u bring in, to double down its also a easy target to point to your nba sucess, hows that going?

you school is a huge joke. your a private school in a city in upstate ny and becuase your losing the war for nyc to both rutgers and uconn you then double down on your gimic zone to a gimic marketing campaign to trick kids. it doesn't work and when ppl see the taxi cab adds they laugh. thats where people pick broadway shows and chinese take outs, not colleges to attend. your school, coach and city are all dying. take a look around and realize all 3 are on there ways. your coach is how old? your school lost its aau status and can't get out of its own way athletics wise. your city is a has been losing population and just full of hills with concrete cracked slabs. overall, everything about you is dying.

all you have to cling to is your acc invite. i have news for you. that invite is not as special as u think it is. its hard to throw stones right now, but just remember that soon enough uconn will either be on par or way above where u think your hanging out right now. in closing, i think part of your fanbase is completely lost with reality. uconn stuff is all fun and games. it is what it is, all fanbases have fun. the rival we have is fun and u can feel its special. but when ever your fanbase ties to pump actual chest, you can all eat my frucking . we murder you in meaningful stats, have more trophys and started way later than you. uconn held BE bball up while wvu held the fball side up. you were just a pawn. dont get it twisted.

also, just a heads up, KO is here for the next 30 years of his life. hes going to be doing this type of nightly. after JB what do u have? after u imediately say to yourself the ast coach JB has been grooming for years i say congrats. that stupid mother frucker will never hold a candle to ko. ko walks in living rooms with so much nba pedigree that kids have to change diapers. the future of uconn is so bright that cuse will be lucky to ride our coattails the way the c7 did $ wise the past 10 years. i mean this in the most disgusting, hateful and harmful way, i hope every single one of you rot in hell. you are one of the worst fanbases and school in college psorts. the reason things are so messy now is becuase schools like you, BC, Pitt, Wake and Duke even freaking exist. I wish nothing but the worst on your whole scumbag dying city. that is all.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
It's funny how many times we all heard "UConn is doomed once Calhoun leaves" the past few years but have yet to hear the same chirps about Cuse. UConn is seemingly transitioning post-Calhoun rather well. Hey Fruit, you're up next to show that your program can endure past a HOF coach.

Reaction Score
41.gif

Reaction Score
Is McNamarra their KO? Can Deivendorf be their Ricky Moore?

There was a guy in front of me wearing a shirt that said "Warning 2-3 Zone ahead" on the front "Drive at Your Own Risk" on the back.

Another "hey, I'm a stupid c k i n g Cuse fan look at me" shirt.

I took pleasure in informing him there were some pot holes in the 2-3 zone.

Reaction Score
Nice post HFD. I can't stand the fruits like you and I wish nothing but the worst for that delusional fanbase. UCONN owns them in everything. I am glad our fans did not rush the court. UCONN should never rush the court winning against inferior programs.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Mike Hopkins is coach in waiting and he will suck more ass than JB.

lets keep it on the real. mike hopkins was a nice role player for cuse in college. he is from laguna hills cali. u know where rich ass ppl have a mtv show years ago. hes a normal white guy who had a 5 day nba career and has done nothing but learn a zone d since like 95. his best ever look was from uncc for a HC job and he can't wait for JB to die from penis pills frucking that wife of his. meanwhile we have ko a proven winner in so many ways its not funny. from the streets to uconn to the nba for 15 years to taking warde out behind gampel and beating his legs to linguini to cuse 2night. ko is everything kids want to see in a future hc. he is the struggle, the answer and the chance for kids to see what life can be. from inner citys to nba dreams. 2night was the official death of that stupid private school. the best part id there fans dont even see it. the city is dying, the school is dying, there fball program is close to the bc edge of the cliff and now the bball program is a couple years from death. its fun to watch. i purpose nyc cab companys change paint schemes from yellow to orange becuase all cuse grads will have left to brand and chat about soon is cabs with cuse logos.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I never understand the, "you guys suck, but we are a great team for having beaten you" posts/threads.

Syracuse has been a top ten team all season. The top ten this year isn't nearly as dominant as they've been in many other years, but UConn beat a very good team.

It was a quality win.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Hey dano good to see you back after you threw in the towel...always easy to be a UConn fan after a big win

hey jackwagon. i gave up on those here who think warde is good and warde himself and nothing with that has changed. i still watch games and root for the kids. i hate the ad and i hate that ppl here are blind to whats going on with it. i never said i was giving up on this team. i was pumping ko/kh almost 2 years ago and ppl here(on scout i even think it went back right 2 years?!?!) were telling me to stfu as i didn't know what i was talking about. i was telling ppl his pitch on the trail and ppl would respond with unreal frucking stupid things like butler coach this and vcu coach that. thats how i know no matter how crazy ppl here think i am, many of u are 100% tards when it comes to actual college sports stuff thats not simple abc's. and thats fine, be good solid uconn fans, but dont bother to step to me about ko or warde and stuff. most of u ahd no clue, now a half year since ko is here winning, everyone wants to crown him and loves how this team plays. what warde did this fall will set us back another year to 2 years in rebuilding. we could have had 4 commits-facey/samuel/bell/xrm and now instead we have 3 and looking for 2 to 3 more still. next year we will have a nice 6 man team but no depth an that will hurt longrun next year. the year afte that we will reload on the trail, but it will now be a long stretch of rebuild we are finishing up. could have been done a lot quicker if warde didn't have ego issues a f with ko...u are all drooling over ko now. great win vs cuse, but be real. we beat cuse. they beat us sometimes and its a rival game. this year in college basketball u need to wake the fruck up. uk, uconn and unc are all down. thats 3 of the top 7 and really 3 of the top 5 the past 10 years of college bball. that has left a revolving dorr of top 15 teams to win and loose. there is not #1 and no clear top 5 or 10 even. its partity and a mess. theis will be a great ncaat. we all know cuse has the talent to be a top 15 team but they are nothing special becuase no one this year in the sport is special. it was a good home win vs a top team. thats all. we had lville on ropes after 1 half earlier this year but just didn't have the depth and legs that game. we go it done this game. were a top 25 team and have been all year. the polls wont ackwnowledge it unil they have 2 becuase of our ban. it is hat it is.

meanwhile i'm sitting here shaking my head thinking i should go bump all those threads i had about how good our future was looking just so every single one of u can eat crow. but no one here ever listens becuase all of u feel that your either entitled to being more connected and informed or u went to uconn years ago and now that its a good academic school u think your smarter than me becuase i post funny grammar. the truth is i continue to be way ahead of everyone here. keep ignoring it. sometimes the truth hurts and sometimes u love it. ppl aren't happy with me becuase i harp on warde, well wtf do u think i do that? just for fun??? i was right and way ahead of the curve with ko/kh. kh doesn't get enough credit here btw, everyone is all over ko and kh needs his due becuase hes been hustling his ass off for this program also. i havn't gone to any uconn event since mid year fball season and i wont be getting tickets next year. thats my protest. keep being jealous that no matter how crazy i am here, my words have weight.

Reaction Score
I think people just get tired of some of your content, when you start threads like, "Get some monopoly money", and then have in the message, "were about to have some fun", and then when everyone asks WTF you're talking about you say how small time everyone is and how they just perpetuate why UConn is still in the BE. You put yourself on this pedalstal and then you do things like say you're leaving and come back a few days later after some wins and a good recruiting class. I don't care about what you posted 8 months ago or back on scout. You post about everything and then pump yourself up because you will ultimately be right about one of the scenarios.

I just don't really get what your deal is. Do they have that ignore feature ready yet?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I think people just get tired of some of your content, when you start threads like, "Get some monopoly money", and then have in the message, "were about to have some fun", and then when everyone asks WTF you're talking about you say how small time everyone is and how they just perpetuate why UConn is still in the BE. You put yourself on this pedalstal and then you do things like say you're leaving and come back a few days later after some wins and a good recruiting class. I don't care about what you posted 8 months ago or back on scout. You post about everything and then pump yourself up because you will ultimately be right about one of the scenarios.

I just don't really get what your deal is. Do they have that ignore feature ready yet?

yes, please ignore me.

my deal? its that this fanbase is years behind others and it needs to get on a different level and quick if we want to pull stuff off. big tv ratings and so on otherwise were going to be in the acc next year with a bunch of private school losers. i try and i try to pump this fanbase. i tried to get ppl on social media and stuff like that. i tried but ppl here just dont care enough. u want to hear something fun? they have a tool where u can search twitter by a phrase or # and see how much attention it gets. i dont know how it works. but JD has someone in his office that measures about 25 different schools and there key lingo terms. why? twitter means 0. becuase its a example of market potential and fanbase reach. there are many more examples of this. that was one where i thought a while back i could help influence on here so i went to work and tried. the result were ok to good, but not enough. whats going to happen the next 8 months will either be great or be ok. i honestly do not want to ever dawn the acc logo. i would rather help develop usf, ucf, memphis and ecu then play wake, bc and cuse. i know im not in the majority with that but thats how deep my hate is. i can only do what i can as a fan. i think the ad needs to go becuase we needed a quick flip here. we need some 1 to walk in and boost fan stuff asap to show life. hes not doing that. next fall were going to set a record, but i'm not sure if that will be to late already when we do. i honestly hope every time i go after ppl here that i fire some 1 up and get them to turn another tv on or something becuase we really need it.

Reaction Score

Bingo, and yes the ignore feature is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom