Ricky Moore have an impact here with 'Rique? | The Boneyard

Ricky Moore have an impact here with 'Rique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would love to hear he had a big impact here, does anyone know if this is the case? Alterique is a Ga. Kid and obviously Ricky is from Ga.

Such a big change in recruiting momentum lately. So excited about the talent infusion. Really remarkable stuff!

Reaction Score
One of the articles has Gilbert mentioning Ricky along with KO and then he says "I want to play where they played" so YES to Ricky on this one.;)

Reaction Score
Yes Gilbert has mentioned Ricky throughout his recruitment, along with KO.

Reaction Score
One of the articles has Gilbert mentioning Ricky along with KO and then he says "I want to play where they played" so YES to Ricky on this one.;)

“The history there, especially with coach Ollie and coach Ricky Moore, helped me with the decision,” Gilbert told CBSSports.com. “I want to go where those guys have been.”

Reaction Score
Thanks guys, esp for that quote! My one buddy connected to the staff has been pretty much telling me he wants more from the assistants so glad to hear Ricky had a big part!

Want us to stay on top like everyone here so would love for the staff to not be a question mark bc KO is a rock star! Sorta seems like we r getting resounding answer to can staff support KO! kudos to all the staff here!!!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Ricky was also big for Will Jackson last year, which was a good pull at the time.

And Miller played a key role with Diarra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom