Rich: "Nasty" MoJet | The Boneyard

Rich: "Nasty" MoJet

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I would probably never use the word "nasty" to describe a young lady, even if I were talking about her play.

She has been superb this year!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
"MoJet" - I'm not sure if this has been around and I've missed it but ... it's perfect!

JS

Reaction Score
I would probably never use the word "nasty" to describe a young lady, even if I were talking about her play.
More's the pity. You'd miss out on some sick dribble moves. And some insane blocks. And some filthy blind passes.

Nasty dunks may be out of reach, so she can't bang on the defender, but she's one bad little player who breaks ankles on O while handcuffing the opponent on D.

And Rich is right. She's had wicked numbers lately.

Reaction Score
She is the piece that makes this team run with High Octane.........I think we will see a different in the way Geno prepares this team for March with a trip to FlA, a trip to Texas, and final game in Louisville. Perfect way to head in the Mohegan Sun Arena for the AAC Championships.........

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
More's the pity. You'd miss out on some sick dribble moves. And some insane blocks. And some filthy blind passes.

Nasty dunks may be out of reach, so she can't bang on the defender, but she's one bad little player who breaks ankles on O while handcuffing the opponent on D.

And Rich is right. She's had wicked numbers lately.

My comment was on the use of that word, not Jefferson's talent. I love watching Jefferson...very dynamic player.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
When something is good, or really cool, the common jargon is to call it "bad"

In the same vein, "nasty" is a compliment.

Or try this: Mushroom soup tastes great to some, and like warm, watery dirt to others. That doesn't make it bad....or does it?

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
She's pretty awesome but I don't know about "nasty"...

You need to reestablish contact with young people. With them, nasty is commonly used form of vernacular, characterizing cool and/or very good.

JS

Reaction Score
I thought it was a very sick post, JS.
I'd like to think you're using slang, zorro.

But as regards my posts, that conclusion is hardly inevitable.

Reaction Score
You need to reestablish contact with young people. With them, nasty is commonly used form of vernacular, characterizing cool and/or very good.
Thanks but no thanks. LOL

I'd be more inclined to associate "sweet" with her than "nasty".

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My wife wondered if she was struggling a bit with the new sneakers. She seemed to have been slipping more in the Temple game. A little less jet and more prop plane.

Reaction Score
Ok, she is "nasty-nasty"... a double negative makes a postive... now everyone is happy. :)

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

I will leave that to Doris Burke. She seems to have a firm grasp on using the slang that the young-uns use.

Reaction Score
I don't think I've ever heard anyone use the word 'nasty' when talking basketball. 'Sick' yes. But not 'nasty'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom