RGIII is not happy... | The Boneyard

RGIII is not happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Robert Griffin III @RGIII
Yes people Louisville hit the 3 ball all night. But for every 3 they made, they threw 6 elbows, 5 straight lefts, 4 right hooks...

.....3 roundhouse kicks, 2 jumping knees, & 1 superman punch at B. Griner's abdominals. Aiming for her face but couldn't reach

Despite all the man jokes BG is not SHAQ! She is a 6'8 WOMAN! & the REFS! OH MY...NCAA may find a way to fine me if I bring them up

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I like RGIII a lot, especially because he supports the women's basketball team. (Same with Kevin Durant). But the refs called about twice as many fouls on Louisville, and the refs were not responsible for the terrible coaching decision to leave Griner at halfcourt with nine seconds left.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
And Baylor just did not respond to the way the game was being called. The same things happened to UConn against MD (very few fouls called) and they came out and won by 20 in the second half.

Reaction Score
Once Kim told Griner to use those tactics on Stephanie...it was only a matter of time before another like-minded coach turned the tables...we all know Walz is that kind of coach...and to his credit...Geno isn't...

Reaction Score
Shut up RGIII...this from a guy who converts from a quarterback to a runner and then WHINES when somebody attempts to hit him....<eye-roll>

Reaction Score
Once Kim told Griner to use those tactics on Stephanie...it was only a matter of time before another like-minded coach turned the tables...we all know Walz is that kind of coach...and to his credit...Geno isn't...
That is amongst the comments by Kim that I found so amusing Complaining about PHYSICAL PLAY
Give me a break
IRA
TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE FUN
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads