Request for info - Charity Checks | The Boneyard

Request for info - Charity Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So I'm still fishing. Got another potential Whale nibbling about. Probably more of a big Tuna, but that's OK too.

Who do I have the people make checks out to? This one's coming from out the country, so the info has to be solid.

My other line is still slack, I've let the Whale run and he's taking me out right now. gnikcvf Wall Streeters. Like squeezing blood from a stone with those guys.

Donations keep coming in dribs and drabs. People I haven't heard from in 20 years. Facebook finally being put to good use.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
"The UConn Foundation, Inc."

Print out the pledge form and send the checks in with the form.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The job intlzncster has done on this is really remarkable. Got to see it in person yesterday, when Fishy told everyone we were up to fifth, this just ticked him off because he still hadn't heard from his "whales".

intlzncster

Reaction Score
The job intlzncster has done on this is really remarkable. Got to see it in person yesterday, when Fishy told everyone we were up to fifth, this just ticked him off because he still hadn't heard from his "whales".

"We regulate any [donation of your] property. We're damn good at it too...But you can't be any geek off the street... you gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean, earn your keep."

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Etiquette question: if someone pledges a certain amount, they HAVE to pay, right? You're not allowed to pull you bid, so you can harass them forever if they've made that pledge? I think you can, but I just want to check.

I think it's like a mafia thing. You promise to pay? You pay. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom