Report: Big East is near TV deal with CBS, ESPN | The Boneyard

Report: Big East is near TV deal with CBS, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
UCONN has to make the best out of a crappy situation - Obviously everyone knows we are desperate to get out of the BE. Hopefully a bunch more poaching takes place and opens up a spot for us in a BCS conference. Till then, we have to make the best out of what we have now. I'm actually looking forward to Temple and Memphis. Really wish we'd do a home/home with SDSU (probably the only time i'd realistically be able to see the team play in person)... But still saying silent prayers for us to vamoose from the BE, and soon...

Reaction Score
Ok, I will bring out a bright side to this mess! Our coast to coast travels will allow our alumni not living in the CT area to see their heroes in person. Also, perhaps we will tintilate a recruit in San Diego or Memphis who previously would not care about the Huskys.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
UCONN has to make the best out of a crappy situation - Obviously everyone knows we are desperate to get out of the BE. Hopefully a bunch more poaching takes place and opens up a spot for us in a BCS conference. Till then, we have to make the best out of what we have now. I'm actually looking forward to Temple and Memphis. Really wish we'd do a home/home with SDSU (probably the only time i'd realistically be able to see the team play in person)... But still saying silent prayers for us to vamoose from the BE, and soon...
It would be great to see the Huskies here in SD. Unfortunately, SDSU was only in the Big East for football and they have already said that they staying with the Mountain West.

Reaction Score
It would be great to see the Huskies here in SD. Unfortunately, SDSU was only in the Big East for football and they have already said that they staying with the Mountain West.
We could still play them! I have been out here in CA for over 20 years and have seen the Huskies play at Loyola Marymount and at Pepperdine in the LA area. A mid-winter trip to SD every couple of years wouldn't be so bad, especially years without a Maui trip or a tounament in the VI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom