Renewed my season tickets... | The Boneyard

Renewed my season tickets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
with 6 days to spare. If I read the bill right that was sent 2 weeks ago, UConn is billing me for the same seat numbers as last season. If this holds true, this be the first 3 year cycle where my seats have not moved.

Reaction Score
I renewed 2 days ago. Spent the money this year on seat rights. Let's go huskies!!!

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Let's hope this is a one year cycle.

After our bowl victory & a season full of dynamic offensive play, the 'yard will be full of disappointment that 'yarders have too many friends that want tickets & not enough $$$ to donate to upgrade seats.

Reaction Score
with 6 days to spare. If I read the bill right that was sent 2 weeks ago, UConn is billing me for the same seat numbers as last season. If this holds true, this be the first 3 year cycle where my seats have not moved.

They haven't said much publicly, but if you read the material carefully, it never says this is a three year commitment. I talked to them when I renewed and they verified this is only a one year sign up. I suspect they are hoping for a good year on the field so they can go back to a three year contract.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I also renewed. In an interesting twist, I was also able to talk the ticket office into letting me renew the seat locations of which I was under my friend's account. The friend has since moved to FL and didn't want to renew obviously. I was able to renew 2 / 6 seats in the same location under my name after my buddy wrote an email to the athletic department. Just FYI for anyone out there in the same predicament I was with account holder not wanting to renew but you do.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
They haven't said much publicly, but if you read the material carefully, it never says this is a three year commitment. I talked to them when I renewed and they verified this is only a one year sign up. I suspect they are hoping for a good year on the field so they can go back to a three year contract.

I get the same impression. Funny, because I would have definitely signed up for another 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom