Reminder: The final episode of UCONN: March to Madness is on tonight | The Boneyard

Reminder: The final episode of UCONN: March to Madness is on tonight

punchjur

NYC Fan
Reaction Score
The final episode of HBO's series entitled "UCONN: March to Madness" is on tonight, Wednesday, April 4, 2017, at 10:00 pm (Eastern time). It will be interesting to see how it deals with the loss to Mississippi State and the end of the streak.

Reaction Score
The final episode of HBO's series entitled "UCONN: March to Madness" is on tonight, Wednesday, April 4, 2017, at 10:00 pm (Eastern time). It will be interesting to see how it deals with the loss to Mississippi State and the end of the streak.
It won't be as much fun as the earlier episodes, that is for certain. expect a lot of commentary about ' " what this team accomplished; how it exceeded expectations; and I told you we could lose if a combination of things happened. etc." But it will show the class of the players, the coaches and the University.

All good things come to an end.

And we have never had an ending where a star player, an adored teammate, was humiliated by a coach, as Morgan Williams experienced in the title game.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
It won't be as much fun as the earlier episodes, that is for certain. expect a lot of commentary about ' " what this team accomplished; how it exceeded expectations; and I told you we could lose if a combination of things happened. etc." But it will show the class of the players, the coaches and the University.

All good things come to an end.

And we have never had an ending where a star player, an adored teammate, was humiliated by a coach, as Morgan Williams experienced in the title game.
I haven't been on the by recently- who humiliated Morgan? Vic?

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Apparently the same way Geno humiliated Collier in the game against by MSU by sitting her.
I just found & read that thread. These great coaches are great- as long as they do what we think!

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
Apparently the same way Geno humiliated Collier in the game against by MSU by sitting her.

If you are serious, could you please explain?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom