Remember UConn vs Vermont? John A does | The Boneyard

Remember UConn vs Vermont? John A does

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
and on the Vermont team was Courtnay Pilypaitis who is now an assistant coach at Vermont and a player on the Canadian National Team with Kian.

Here is John's article with Pilypaitis discussing Kia Nurse

didn't see this posted, apologies if it is a repeat

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Kia and Kelly are sounding more and more in common every time l read about Kia's outstanding defense, toughness, grit, and athleticisms.

Twin Sisters from Different Mothers!! (taking a page from Fogelberg and Weisberg)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I posted several weeks ago that Pilypaitis and Nurse were roommates at the FIBA tournament in Mexico back in Sept. I remember when Vermont and Pilypaitis played against UConn. She had really nice things to say about UConn and Geno.

Reaction Score
and on the Vermont team was Courtnay Pilypaitis who is now an assistant coach at Vermont and a player on the Canadian National Team with Kian.
I clicked on the link for the Canadian National team and wondered if that Courtnay Pilypaitis was one and the same. Glad you posted that, Rady--it saved my having to do any work to find it!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
After reading this and so many other glowing reports about her, she really reminds of someone else who is not a former UConn player. A taller and leaner Kara Lawson. Incredibly tough on the court.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
After reading this and so many other glowing reports about her, she really reminds of someone else who is not a former UConn player. A taller and leaner Kara Lawson. Incredibly tough on the court.

Great comparison.

The skill, speed, athleticism, and perimeter depth of next year's team will be just phenomenal. That will be true without A'ja Wilson. Okay, I'm done thinking about next year. Time to get back to this year's phenomenal team.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
A 17 year old who plays tough defense????? Geno must be beside himself. :p

Reaction Score

Kara Lawson is, so far, the only Tennessee player I wished had gone to UConn.

Not that Kara considered coming to Storrs. LOL!

Reaction Score
I posted several weeks ago that Pilypaitis and Nurse were roommates at the FIBA tournament in Mexico back in Sept. I remember when Vermont and Pilypaitis played against UConn. She had really nice things to say about UConn and Geno.

Yeah, I remember Vermont scheduled UConn primarily because Pilypaits and Kotsopoulos were UConn fans and wanted a chance to play UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom