Recruits who should you play for?????? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruits who should you play for??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Of course Mo (and Stewie) are graduating on time. They basically majored in college basketball. Let's be real, they weren't going to be pre-med, nor were they ever going to have a terribly rigorous academic schedule.
Do you know for a fact they had easier classes than the average non athlete? That's not a very nice allegation. They take classes all year round to take pressure of the more rigorous basketball season.

Reaction Score
I truly believe you choose another college than UCONN for many reasons but one important one is that no matter what you say, you don't want to pay the ultimate price to be the best you can be! Going to ND, SoCar, Baylor, Stanford, MD, etal is the easy way out! To stay close to home for 4 more years, when in fact you're leaving home forever when you go to college, why wait four years to begin to be the best, than go to the one proven school, UCONN that has proven time after time.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
I truly believe you choose another college than UCONN for many reasons but one important one is that no matter what you say, you don't want to pay the ultimate price to be the best you can be! Going to ND, SoCar, Baylor, Stanford, MD, etal is the easy way out! To stay close to home for 4 more years, when in fact you're leaving home forever when you go to college, why wait four years to begin to be the best, than go to the one proven school, UCONN that has proven time after time.

Why are you suggesting that students who choose these other schools are choosing the easy way out? Do you believe that UConn is more rigorous academically and athletically than these other schools? I am not really sure sure what you are asserting. If it is what I think it is, then I would like to hear why you feel that way.

Also, all these schools draw students from all over the country, so their attendees are not just local students.

Reaction Score
Why are you suggesting that students who choose these other schools are choosing the easy way out? Do you believe that UConn is more rigorous academically and athletically than these other schools? I am not really sure sure what you are asserting. If it is what I think it is, then I would like to hear why you feel that way.

Also, all these schools draw students from all over the country, so their attendees are not just local students.

Fightin Choke- - - When athletes recruited by several schools such as UCONN SAY they want to be the best they can be in basketball, achieve those heights, choose another school than UCONN with their proven track record of their players going on to exceptional BB careers. Take Lauren Cox who SAYS she wants to become a great F/C in WBB then goes to Baylor where there are already 3 or 4 really good big girls that are sophomore & juniors and her playing time will be cut by at least 2/3. Knowing that UCONN next year will be losing Breanna Stewart and most likely Morgan Tuck will have basically Natalie Butler and Naphessa Collier ahead of her, would chose Baylor over UCONN! The chances in that situation that Lauren will develop into the best player she can be is slim at best.
Now athletes that don't MAKE that statement, "I want to be the best BB I can be" and chooses another school it's different.
When you make that statement then choose somewhere else to go, you're not being truthful to your statement!
The track record UCONN has already set makes it the proven best at getting players ready for the WNBA, European/Asian pro ball, World Championships & finally the Olympics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom