Recruits at the game | The Boneyard

Recruits at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Caoch Miller mentioned that there were recruits at the game. Was one of them Diamond Stone??

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Caoch Miller mentioned that there were recruits at the game. Was one of them Diamond Stone??

Bruce Brown, Tyrique Jones, and Samuel Japhet-Mathias of Vermont Academy. We are in good position with all three of them.

I don't have any inside sources, but I would forget about Stone.

Reaction Score
Definitely saw all of the Vermont Academy players behind our bench. They absolutely loved the Purvis slam. RJ Evans was sitting right in front of them.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Bruce Brown gets all the talk because he's more highly regarded and may reclassify to 2015, but Tyrique Jones is someone I'd like to lock down.

Jones is just outside of the top 100, because he's undersized for a 4 (6'7 without great length), but the guy just produces. He is a great defender, rebounder and shot blocker. I love high motor, 4 year guys. If you watch Vermont Academy's games, it's easy to see he brings a lot more to the table than Lubin does, and people hyped him up relentlessly.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
There was a white guykid in a grey jumpsuit hanging around with Lubin before the game. He wasn't wearing UConn apparel and sat next to the recruits and left after the 1st half. He was about 6'8 - 6'10" and wiry. Looked very young.

No idea who he was.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
There was a white guykid in a grey jumpsuit hanging around with Lubin before the game. He wasn't wearing UConn apparel and sat next to the recruits and left after the 1st half. He was about 6'8 - 6'10" and wiry. Looked very young.

No idea who he was.

I might know who. Christian Foxen is a 6'8 freshman walk-on who dressed in Puerto Rico due to the suspensions. My guess is that with Lenehan, Amilo, Guest, and Ditimi back he won't be on the bench for the rest of the year. He spent last year at South Kent so there's a chance he knows one or more of the recruits from NEPSAC competition.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I might know who. Christian Foxen is a 6'8 freshman walk-on who dressed in Puerto Rico due to the suspensions. My guess is that with Lenehan, Amilo, Guest, and Ditimi back he won't be on the bench for the rest of the year. He spent last year at South Kent so there's a chance he knows one or more of the recruits from NEPSAC competition.
Yep definitely him. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman