Recruiting ? Wilbraham & Monson | The Boneyard

Recruiting ? Wilbraham & Monson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if we have a connection with Wilbraham & Monson? I seem to remember we had a connection with their coach or something. Anyways they are stacked this year with tons of D1 talent. I really hope we are recruiting these kids hard. The ship has probably sailed on Goodluck Okonoboh since his cousin is AO. Luis Monteiro is bigtime as is Djery Baptiste and down the road the best recruit will probably be freshman Mustapha Heron who is a Connecticut kid, he already is leading them in scoring some games.

caw

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if we have a connection with Wilbraham & Monson? I seem to remember we had a connection with their coach or something. Anyways they are stacked this year with tons of D1 talent. I really hope we are recruiting these kids hard. The ship has probably sailed on Goodluck Okonoboh since his cousin is AO. Luis Monteiro is bigtime as is Djery Baptiste and down the road the best recruit will probably be freshman Mustapha Heron who is a Connecticut kid, he already is leading them in scoring some games.

Good news is (Goodluck aside) those kids are 2015 or younger right now. Hopefully the coaching situation is set by then.

Reaction Score
There is apparently a connection with either their head coach or a member of the coaching staff with Glen Miller, I believe that is why Enosh was placed there for a semester while waiting to become eligible for the 2nd semester.

Reaction Score
My cousin's 8th grade travel team had to play against Heron's....told me he was basically a 6 foot 3 point guard which is pretty impressive for an eighth grader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom