recruiting: Two schools sticking out for Kelly Oubre | The Boneyard

recruiting: Two schools sticking out for Kelly Oubre

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
http://future150.com/hs/basketball-news/two-sticking-out-for-kelly-oubre-3099

“I’m hearing from Louisville, Kansas, Georgetown, Arizona, Florida, UCLA, Texas, and Alabama, schools like that,” he told Future150.com.
To this point, no visits are planned. However, the 6-foot-5 guard knows two schools that will receive official visits in the fall.
I don’t have anything planned yet, but I’m definitely going to Louisville and Kansas. Those two schools are sticking out. Louisville is coming the hardest.

UConn not even mentioned. Sounds like we're probably out since we landed Hamilton

Reaction Score
you see, I knew the poster who said Giffey is as good a dunker would turn off Oubre. In a 24 hour span, he dropped UConn because of that comment.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
you see, I knew the poster who said Giffey is as good a dunker would turn off Oubre. In a 24 hour span, he dropped UConn because of that comment.

Hahaha I'm still waiting for Niels to develop his lethal 3-pt game. Nevermind about dunking.

Reaction Score
Damn, I guess I'll just have to take full responsibility if oubre doesn't commit here...

That or organize a dunk competition and settle it once and for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom