Recruiting gurus… | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Recruiting gurus…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It can't be UConn. The only players we have that would shake up the Internet to that extent is Paige and maybe Azzi and I think it's almost impossible for those two to leave.
Yeah there's only a handful of schools this could involve assuming it's a big name player, unless it's something crazy like an entire team deciding to transfer. Could also be something like the first ever player transferring back to their original school.

Reaction Score
Can I tell y'all how hard it is not to reply with possiilities as I don't want to break the transfer speculation rule?
Feel free to tell me in a PM. ;)

Reaction Score
Prepare to be shaken a little bit more than what you felt from that earthquake last week…

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
If I had to guess, I'd say Iriafen officially entering the portal. She would be the biggest catch I think at this time. But then again, that wouldn't break the internet, I don't think.

Caitlin announcing she's changed her mind and coming back probably would break the internet... ???

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Key's a recruit guy so if he's got an inside scoop you'd think it would be recruit related rather than transfer related. But any verbal wouldn't be massive news. Even a player changing her mind on a verbal wouldn't be game-changing. Very odd.

Reaction Score
If I had to guess, I'd say Iriafen officially entering the portal. She would be the biggest catch I think at this time. But then again, that wouldn't break the internet, I don't think.

Caitlin announcing she's changed her mind and coming back probably would break the internet... ???
But I don’t think Kiki hitting the portal at this point would “break the internet”. We all know the Tara news for 24 hours , so we’ve all been already thinking about her hitting the portal. I don’t think it’s her.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Key's a recruit guy so if he's got an inside scoop you'd think it would be recruit related rather than transfer related. But any verbal wouldn't be massive news. Even a player changing her mind on a verbal wouldn't be game-changing. Very odd.
His tweet includes: #ThePortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89