Really good "documentary" on Griner in China - ESPN films | The Boneyard

Really good "documentary" on Griner in China - ESPN films

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Found this on the men's board, believe it or not. Did not see it posted here.

Brittney Griner Lifesize

A lot of things stood out to me, but the main thing is what a good person she is - and how lonely it was for her being alone in China. But she grew, matured, and is such an easy "kid" to root for.

Also some great quotes from Maya as well. Really enjoyed watching it... But I will say one thing - Griner may have the worst diet of any elite athlete I've ever seen. ALL junk and fast food. Put good fuel into your body, girl!! ;)

Reaction Score
I watched it this morning. I liked hearing about her trip firsthand. I was hoping Angel Goodrich would talk about her trip to Russia last winter and why she didn't go back to finish out the season. Maybe some of these girls can't take being alone in a foreign country all winter. I was stationed in Germany but I was with a lot of other Americans and I had a blast!

Reaction Score
Found this on the men's board, believe it or not. Did not see it posted here.

Brittney Griner Lifesize

A lot of things stood out to me, but the main thing is what a good person she is - and how lonely it was for her being alone in China. But she grew, matured, and is such an easy "kid" to root for.

Also some great quotes from Maya as well. Really enjoyed watching it... But I will say one thing - Griner may have the worst diet of any elite athlete I've ever seen. ALL junk and fast food. Put good fuel into your body, girl!! ;)
Video didn't have anything about her bacon addiction. She LOVES bacon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom