Re-watch Senior day game against Providence | The Boneyard

Re-watch Senior day game against Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Its still on my DVR. Don't judge me.

This win should count as 3 last year. We started RJ and Leon is getting minutes at the 5. How in the hell did we win this game? P.S. whoever was talking about Nolan's Defensive job on Batts is exactly right.

Reaction Score
Nolan was our only true "big" in that game and was able to play effective D without committing fouls, and this is the same player who fouled out in 9 minutes against AIC during the exhibition season and didn't look like he belonged on the floor. Incredible growth show during the season and its not like he was Omar and was given the opportunity to play right away and develop, most players wouldn't have any confidence to come in and contribute that late in the season.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
After rewatching, Phil was serviceable in this game but Providence really failed to exploit their advantage inside. They did come around in the 2nd and really started to attack at Phil. He's going to have to play decidedly better than he was at the end of last year for us to reach our fullest potential. On the positive side, I have no doubt that Deandre Daniels play at the end of last year was not a fluke. He was Bazz were unguardable in the two man game.

Reaction Score
Its still on my DVR. Don't judge me.

This win should count as 3 last year. We started RJ and Leon is getting minutes at the 5. How in the hell did we win this game? P.S. whoever was talking about Nolan's Defensive job on Batts is exactly right.
Yeah that was me. someone page that guy with the handle that begins with waq

Reaction Score
I was at that game, the little ceremony and video tribute they had at the end was really cool and you could see some of the players got emotional. I remember telling myself to take it all in because with no Big East Tournament, that game vs PC will go down in history as UConn's last ever Big East game. I also knew about the logo change that was coming so that was the last time we ever saw the old Husky at center court.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I cant remember my login via internet/tablet but i do have espn3 through xbox and login info is saved there, but im unable to find and available uconn mens replays?
Try searching for Connecticut and make sure the date is set to "all"...they should be there.

Reaction Score
Try searching for Connecticut and make sure the date is set to "all"...they should be there.
There isnt a search option on xbox that i could find.. I was able to narrow down to uconn and for the women there were 3 replays available and none for the men :(

D

Deleted member 3149

The effort that was put into that game makes it go down as one of my favorite ever. We were absolutely depleted. That's what 10 toes in is all about, and this year's team should rewatch that game before this season officially starts.

Reaction Score
Looking in the archives of that game, in 44 minutes, UConn committed only 14 fouls, held the Friars to only 4 second chance points, had only 12 turnovers, and out-rebounded them (39-38). This was solid because the starting 5 played 209 of the allotted 225 minutes! What a great performance to end the season.:)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The effort that was put into that game makes it go down as one of my favorite ever. We were absolutely depleted. That's what 10 toes in is all about, and this year's team should rewatch that game before this season officially starts.
Shabazz was limping most of the game so it was four and a half players on the court but fifty toes at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom