Ray to Cleveland? | The Boneyard

Ray to Cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I never thought and still don't expect Lebron to come back - but radio has Ray to Cleveland is mostly likely. I'm just waiting for Melo \ Lebron to sign in Miami. Wouldn't Ray sign min deal to get a ring?

Reaction Score
Don't know where else to post this but....

NBA Legion‏@MySportsLegion
No idea if true, but...ESPN radio host in Cleveland says the Cavs have offered Andrew Wiggins to the T-Wolves in a package for Kevin Love.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ray will sign AFTER LeBron. He's not going to put what may be his final season in the NBA on the line to be a lure for LeBron.

Reaction Score
Don't know where else to post this but....

NBA Legion‏@MySportsLegion
No idea if true, but...ESPN radio host in Cleveland says the Cavs have offered Andrew Wiggins to the T-Wolves in a package for Kevin Love.
Makes sense. If you can get a guy as good as Love, you do it - even if it means offering up a talent like Wiggins (and presumably Bennett as well).

Reaction Score
Ray will sign AFTER LeBron. He's not going to put what may be his final season in the NBA on the line to be a lure for LeBron.

He ain't playin' his final year in Cleveland either.

Unless there are multiple blockbuster trades to land several megastars.

Reaction Score
He ain't playin' his final year in Cleveland either.

Unless there are multiple blockbuster trades to land several megastars.
If they have LeBron, Love, Kyrie, Varejao, Waiters as the starting five, with Ray, Miller, Haywood, Dellavadova... man, that's pretty nice.

And it's worth remembering that Arison duck*ED LeBron/Bosh/Wade with the Miller amnesty. They all took less money to play there with the promise that owner would do everything in his power - spend whatever he needed - to get them as much help as possible. Then they cut a guy who was crucial in two title runs and would have helped this year as well, since Battier basically died around February.

I think both LeBron and Ray end up in Cleveland, and Love as well. And I'll feel bad for Shabazz.

Reaction Score
The potential Love trade is a really interesting wrinkle. Teaming with Wiggins is an unknown and might take a few years to gel/develop. Teaming with Love different story. Very interesting combining Love & Kyrie - unquestionable the best two NBA players that somehow have never even made the playoffs. I'm pretty sure they'd make it if LeBron's on the squad ;)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The potential Love trade is a really interesting wrinkle. Teaming with Wiggins is an unknown and might take a few years to gel/develop. Teaming with Love different story. Very interesting combining Love & Kyrie - unquestionable the best two NBA players that somehow have never even made the playoffs. I'm pretty sure they'd make it if LeBron's on the squad ;)

Assuming Kyrie's body doesn't completely fail him.

Reaction Score
Assuming Kyrie's body doesn't completely fail him.
True, between him and DRose it is very likely one of two again doesn't play an entire season. = if I'm LeBron I wait the Cleveland thing out a year.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I hear you but Lebron follows no one player. Vice versa perhaps, if that's what you're implying.

I think that's what he's implying. If there's a rumor Ray's going to Cleveland, it's because Ray thinks LeBron is on his way there. Sounds like trying to get a spot at the cool lunch table in junior high, but whatever.

Reaction Score
Kitaman said:
I hear you but Lebron follows no one player. Vice versa perhaps, if that's what you're implying.
That's what I'm implying.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
dang..
Shabazz gonna be stuck on the worst team in basketball, next year.
The Miami Heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32