Radio Show: Final Four Recap | The Boneyard

Radio Show: Final Four Recap

Reaction Score
Shaggin Flies - WRTC Hartford

Hey Husky Fans,
My name is Ryan, I’m a UConn alum class of 2020, and alongside my brother John (class of ‘23) we host a sports talk radio show out of WRTC Hartford FM 89.3 every Monday night 6:00 - 7:30pm.

Fresh off of our trip to Phoenix we did a whole final four and season recap of one of the greatest teams in the history of college basketball. If you’re like us and still reveling in #6, check out the recording of our show (linked above and below):

TL;DR: got a podcast where we talk about UConn winning a national championship if you’re interested check it out

Go Huskies,
Ryan and John

Reaction Score
Shaggin Flies - WRTC Hartford

Hey Husky Fans,
My name is Ryan, I’m a UConn alum class of 2020, and alongside my brother John (class of ‘23) we host a sports talk radio show out of WRTC Hartford FM 89.3 every Monday night 6:00 - 7:30pm.

Fresh off of our trip to Phoenix we did a whole final four and season recap of one of the greatest teams in the history of college basketball. If you’re like us and still reveling in #6, check out the recording of our show (linked above and below):

TL;DR: got a podcast where we talk about UConn winning a national championship if you’re interested check it out

Go Huskies,
Ryan and John
Will check it out for sure! Never can get enough Husky talk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89