Quinnipiac Facilities | The Boneyard

Quinnipiac Facilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
went to a chick hoops game on Saturday at thier basketball facility - very very nice up there on the mountaintop. Was even more impressed with the Hockey arena, and plan on catching a game there as soon as I have the time. They did a nice job with that entire place. The only thing I think they screwed up on was the concession area, it's to congested.

Reaction Score
I can see that program growing over time and if Moore can put up a consisitent winner, I can see them get into the A-10 in future.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
went to a chick hoops game on Saturday at thier basketball facility - very very nice up there on the mountaintop. Was even more impressed with the Hockey arena, and plan on catching a game there as soon as I have the time. They did a nice job with that entire place. The only thing I think they screwed up on was the concession area, it's to congested.

Their two campuses are very nice and the view from the sports campus is spectacular.

Reaction Score
Their two campuses are very nice and the view from the sports campus is spectacular.

I got access to that Mountaintop Student Lodge/Center - it is truly off-the-hook nice. It's like a 5-star resort in there, not kidding.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I brought my cousin there for one of her college visits last spring. The upper campus is very nice. I would love to see UConn replicate that hockey arena in Storrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom