Questions for those in Dallas..Activities? | The Boneyard

Questions for those in Dallas..Activities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I made a spur of the moment decision to drive to Dallas. I should arrive between 3 and 4 this afternoon in Arlington.

Where should I head after I get checked in to my hotel? Are there Final 4 activities before the game? Are UConn fans pre-gaming somewhere specific?

Where will people likely be meeting after the game?

Thank you!

Reaction Score
I made a spur of the moment decision to drive to Dallas. I should arrive between 3 and 4 this afternoon in Arlington.

Where should I head after I get checked in to my hotel? Are there Final 4 activities before the game? Are UConn fans pre-gaming somewhere specific?

Where will people likely be meeting after the game?

Thank you!
The tailgate area outside the stadium opens at 4 pm. Beer and music (probably crappy), but there is really not much else right at or around the stadium. There are some bars/restaurants along I-30 and a block north of I-30, which are walking distance, although quite a hike, if you are up for that. Also, quite a long walk from the bars/restaurants along 360 and Six Flags Drive, but not impossible to walk.

After, the team hotel is usually the best place to be. Keep in mind that Dallas bars close fairly early, especially weekdays.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Kid Rock is playing at the tailgate at the stadium. Not sure what time or how long the set is. Agree that the bar at the team hotel, Hyatt Regency at Reunion Tower is the place for pre/post game drinking

Reaction Score
Who will be heading up the boneyard tailgate?

Reaction Score
two more questions: Can I pick up scalped tickets at the team hotel & is there a shuttle from the hotel to the stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom