Question for UCONN fans | The Boneyard

Question for UCONN fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it hard to get a seat to a game? If I came up there at gametime would I be able to buy a seat at the box office (or whatever they have there). I looked online and the seats were too expensive but I think they were from scalpers.
On tv I see a lot of empty seats which is why I'm asking.

Reaction Score
Single game tickets are available through the UConn Huskies website $23 for adult or $18 for seniors. A lot of the empty seats that you see unused, are big donors that don't use the tickets or give them away. Yes it drives us smaller donors crazy to see those seats empty.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The empty seats were mostly bought by corporations. You'll see the seats full during games vs ranked teams but those companies rarely use the tickets during games vs unranked teams. Unfortunately, those folks don't seem to consider donating the tix to veterans or someone else who may want them.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Striper, if you are in the area, you can GO to the ticket office on campus & pick up tickets. You save the ticketmaster fees & shipping costs. It also gives you a chance to enjoy the ambiance of the campus & if your timing is right, you can take a stroll into Gample & maybe see the team practice.

Reaction Score
At the XL center walk up tickets are nearly always available (the game vrs Louisville might be
close to a full house, but I doubt it). What is available are upper bowl tickets, or perhaps
lower bowl in the corners or behind the baskets. For games against cream puff opponents
you might get lower bowl tickets between the baskets from scalpers out front for not much
over face value.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
When the new $40 million practice facilities open it will likely be impossible.

Reaction Score

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Sad about the practices...will the Horde be allowed to watch and report?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Sad about the practices...will the Horde be allowed to watch and report?
Same as previously - they have designated 'open' practices and it would be frowned upon if they walked into Gampel at other times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom