Question about Ticketing | The Boneyard

Question about Ticketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm looking to buy tickets for a single game. I see that only season tickets, single exhibition games, and the mini plans are only on sale. When can I just buy a single game ticket. Anyone with info?

Reaction Score
I believe November 2nd for every game except Louisville and Florida,which are on sale the day of the game.

Reaction Score
I'm looking to buy tickets for a single game. I see that only season tickets, single exhibition games, and the mini plans are only on sale. When can I just buy a single game ticket. Anyone with info?

Don't know how good of seats your are looking for, nor do I know where mine are yet, but I have season tickets and definitely won't be able to make all of the games and will be selling plenty of them if you can't find anything. Don't know if that will help in any way. Hopefully tickets arrive soon and I will know where my seats are.

Reaction Score
Well if you are looking to sell tickets....I am sure you do not want to go to the Memphis game or the Louisville game

Don't know how good of seats your are looking for, nor do I know where mine are yet, but I have season tickets and definitely won't be able to make all of the games and will be selling plenty of them if you can't find anything. Don't know if that will help in any way. Hopefully tickets arrive soon and I will know where my seats are.

Reaction Score
No problem, I found out when I called the ticket center, there is absolutely no info online...I also hope that the info they gave me does not change and is correct....I was looking to purchase a single game ticket to Louisville, since it is during a three day weekend...I really am hoping to purchase a Memphis ticket since I have vacation, I am not gonna risk trying to wait until the Louisville game hoping I can score one...My wife only lets me go to one game a year since I live in Maine
thanks for the info maineuconnfan, appreciate it.

Reaction Score
I thought the Louisville and Florida game were only available with season tickets or a five game flex. I got 3 flexes with Louisville, FL, Stanford, Memphis and Rutgers all for about 150 bucks per which I thought was a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom