Question about SNY and UCONN... | The Boneyard

Question about SNY and UCONN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So...

I'm moving to LA - not changing my name to "EricLosAngeles", though. The problem is, believe it or not, in area I'm moving to, there is no ATT Uverse. I've had Uverse for as long as I can remember, and I pay for the extra sports package which includes, among other things, NESN and SNY - which means I could watch all the UCONN games that weren't televised nationally.

With no ATT/Uverse, I considered looking into Dish or DirecTV, but ended up going with the local Time/Warner Cable.

This means no SNY. BUT... with so many things online these days, and given I have a "smart TV" and can even watch youtube videos on it, is there a way to get the UCONN games on the 'net? Because if so, I don't need UVerse to access SNY for the games. Anyone know? thanks!!!

Reaction Score
Have no fear! We're fortunate enough to get all our SNY games live on www.Espn3.com . Sometimes the service makes you put in your cable provider if the game is on ESPN or ESPN2, but that shouldn't be a problem if you get cable with those channels. You can watch replays there too, although they do an awesome job updating the games on www.uconnhuskygames.com .

Reaction Score
So...

I'm moving to LA - not changing my name to "EricLosAngeles", though. The problem is, believe it or not, in area I'm moving to, there is no ATT Uverse. I've had Uverse for as long as I can remember, and I pay for the extra sports package which includes, among other things, NESN and SNY - which means I could watch all the UCONN games that weren't televised nationally.

Whoa!?! Going from Heaven to LA ..... but seriously, Eric, best of luck on the move.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
You could emulate the Los Angeles Angels in Alhambra by changing your handle to something like "San Diego Eric in Los Angeles."

Sort of like our DavidinNaples.

Short version: SDEricinLA. :D

Reaction Score
You could emulate the Los Angeles Angels in Alhambra by changing your handle to something like "San Diego Eric in Los Angeles."

Sort of like our DavidinNaples.

Short version: SDEricinLA. :D
So what would Kibitzer in Kalamazoo, Mich change to??? Or Toad Suck, Ark Kibitzer?? (real town near Conway, Ark) Note: A SUCK in old time Arkansan is/was a whirlpool in the Arkansas river (maybe any river).

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Have no fear! We're fortunate enough to get all our SNY games live on www.Espn3.com . Sometimes the service makes you put in your cable provider if the game is on ESPN or ESPN2, but that shouldn't be a problem if you get cable with those channels. You can watch replays there too, although they do an awesome job updating the games on www.uconnhuskygames.com .
That's what I was hoping for. Given I have a smart TV and can access the net on it, I should be able to get the games on my TV instead of watching them on the computer. thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom