Question about JC?? | The Boneyard

Question about JC??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How was he with Joe D on the radio? Not sure who may have heard the broadcast but I was curious as to how he could stay focused to discuss the game when he looked like he was ready to jump out of his chair a few times!!

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Wondering the same thing, I was only able to watch on tv- need some posters analysis please.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
There was a question of how to find the audio feed for the game because it is not streamed by wtic anymore. I was not able to find a stream of the audio except what you could pay for through HuskyVision.

I wonder if they broadcast the game on radio (I don't seem to have a portable radio anymore).

Reaction Score
He was great! Lots of insight as to players' intentions, etc.

I posted this last nite (I'm in N NJ):

We lost power AGAIN at 5:45!! Got the trusty ole transistor radio out. I found that it actually received WTIC last week! Sure enuff, got the UConn game tonite. JC is unbelievable as a color commentator. Created new insight to the game.

When what to my eyes behold? Power on at 10 min left in 2H. Commentators nowhere as good as JC. What a finish. KO mastered that!

Reaction Score
I wish I could have heard some of it too... The camera flashed to him a couple times and he was shaking his head and looking as though he wanted to scream at someone. One of the commentators had a good line in regards to JC asking if there was a 7 second delay on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom