Question about Hamilton | The Boneyard

Question about Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone on Twitter who follows Jeff Goodman want to ask him that question? I'd love to hear him admit he was wrong. But I doubt he would.

Reaction Score
2nd stupidest post on the thread. How are these comparable? Olander played 7 minutes in the 2011 final and 0 in 2014. Do you really think he would be boastful about either of these?

I still giggle inside when I remember that Tyler Olander has twice as many national championships as the great Jim Boeheim.
I still giggle inside when I remember that Tyler Olander has twice as many national championships as the great Jim Boeheim.

caw

Reaction Score
2nd stupidest post on the thread. How are these comparable? Olander played 7 minutes in the 2011 final and 0 in 2014. Do you really think he would be boastful about either of these?

Yes, but...fine. Napier and Giffey each have twice as many as JB. Boatright has as many. Ollie has one as a head coach (first year eligible) and one as an assistant (first year coaching). JC still has three times as many.

Reaction Score
husky91 said:

Olander had three attempts at rings and won two, a success rate of 67 percent
Boeheim has had 50 attempts at rings and has won one, a success rate of 2 percent.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I thi
i think he'd be boastful about that game against syracuse his freshman year in the Big East Tourney which he came in and provided the needed spark to take down Jim B. Prolly his most impressive game behind his ND game.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Dont know if Tyler would be boastful about two national championships. I just know that I'd sure as he'll would be...in an understated way, of course.:)

Reaction Score
I unintentionally, reflexively now do this thing where, when I see "Hamilton" in a thread title, I hear in my head the announcer from that Wash game - Hamilton! HAMILTON!

Every. Time.

Reaction Score
How can you compare a role player to a HOF coach? Go find some kid who was on the UCLA team and won 4 rings and he's more successful than Dean Smith or JC.

Olander had three attempts at rings and won two, a success rate of 67 percent
Boeheim has had 50 attempts at rings and has won one, a success rate of 2 percent.

Reaction Score
How can you compare a role player to a HOF coach? Go find some kid who was on the UCLA team and won 4 rings and he's more successful than Dean Smith or JC.

You are unreal. No one thinks Olander is a better basketball player than Boeheim is a coach. This is a UCONN board and most UCONN fans dislike Syracuse and we think its funny that Tyler Olander has more rings than JB. Notice that no one is saying how funny it is that Bazz has more rings than Boeheim because Bazz actually had an incredible UCONN career.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Any word on when he enrolls at UCLA?:p

OK, I'll try to get this thread back on topic....

Is anyone here close enough to the team to know what DHam's crystal balls are indicating?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
How is it possible to be this dense and find your way here everyday? Who helps you?

Husky 91 hates UConn fans, often accusing us of being "homers" while defending Cuse. I think he is a mole.

Reaction Score
It's a simple mathematical comparison. Tyler has two apples. James has one apple. Who has more apples, Johnny?

Reaction Score
OK, I'll try to get this thread back on topic....

Is anyone here close enough to the team to know what DHam's crystal balls are indicating?

I dunno, but given the kid's pedigree I'm going to use my crystal ball to predict that his are in fact titanium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom