Purvis article- "North Carolina State Transfer Prefers UConn's Style" | The Boneyard

Purvis article- "North Carolina State Transfer Prefers UConn's Style"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noticed that the article did not mention Daniel Hamilton. Is there a reason for this? Is Hamilton a forward?

"With Napier in his last season and Boatright in his junior year, Purvis will most likely take over one of the guard positions come next year, regardless if it’s the 1 or the two.

UConn will also welcome in Sam Cassell Jr, the 6-foot-4 guard and son of the former NBA pro next season, along with another 6-foot-4 guard named Prince Ali in 2015. Purvis will have some competition in the next few years, but for now, he is just excited and happy to be at UConn."

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I noticed that the article did not mention Daniel Hamilton. Is there a reason for this? Is Hamilton a forward?

"With Napier in his last season and Boatright in his junior year, Purvis will most likely take over one of the guard positions come next year, regardless if it’s the 1 or the two.

UConn will also welcome in Sam Cassell Jr, the 6-foot-4 guard and son of the former NBA pro next season, along with another 6-foot-4 guard named Prince Ali in 2015. Purvis will have some competition in the next few years, but for now, he is just excited and happy to be at UConn."
Hamilton will likely play the 3, but it'll be more of a guard oriented 3 if you get what I'm saying. Really don't know where that leaves Omar though. He'll probably be the 6th man. Nolan at the 4 and then Brimah at the 5.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Hamilton will likely play the 3, but it'll be more of a guard oriented 3 if you get what I'm saying. Really don't know where that leaves Omar though. He'll probably be the 6th man. Nolan at the 4 and then Brimah at the 5.

I'd say that Deandre will be at the 4, not Nolan.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I'd say that Deandre will be at the 4, not Nolan.
Forgot about DD haha! You're right though he'll play the 4. Hopefully he has a good enough season to get drafted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom