Providence | The Boneyard

Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
No one has them in the NCAA Tourney mix but they are slowly moving into position. A win over UConn and they have 10 conference wins and an RPI in the mid 60s and a game against Cincy or St John's in the BE Tourney. 2 wins and they look like a play-in team

They've got something to play for Saturday. Kadeem Batts and LeDontae Henton are going to tear up the inside much like they are against Seton hall tonight. Lets get that win against USF

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
They are praying Bazz is out.

RS9999X

Reaction Score
With Bazz, Nolan and Giffey out its pretty much a done deal. Any word on Bazz for USF?

Reaction Score
With Bazz, Nolan and Giffey out its pretty much a done deal. Any word on Bazz for USF?

What's wrong with Nolan?
Dunn is going to be a monster, he has been key to this run PC has been on witbout scoring the ball much. Will be interesting to see his performance on Saturday.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The bubble is enormous this year. Providence needs to go to Friday night at least to even think about an at-large.

Reaction Score
The bubble is enormous this year. Providence needs to go to Friday night at least to even think about an at-large.

Win at UConn Saturday, and 2 at MSG gives them a really good case...
PC is now on Lunardi's "next four out".

Reaction Score
No one has them in the NCAA Tourney mix but they are slowly moving into position.
jlawokay.gif

RS9999X

Reaction Score
Wolf

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

Reaction Score
They're actually playing very well and should be favored heavily Saturday considering the team we will float out there. But never doubt KO and his team........although I am worried about getting to #20 at this point!!!

back to PC they will need to beat the Huskies and win 2 to get in, at least.......as someone mentioned way too many solid bubble teams and the big names win out and they aren't regulars to any postseasons!!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
PC needs 3 more wins to really be in the mix. Any less than 2 and they are finished.

Reaction Score
They're actually playing very well and should be favored heavily Saturday considering the team we will float out there. But never doubt KO and his team........although I am worried about getting to #20 at this point!!!

back to PC they will need to beat the Huskies and win 2 to get in, at least.......as someone mentioned way too many solid bubble teams and the big names win out and they aren't regulars to any postseasons!!

We will be favored in this game even without Napier

Reaction Score
Nolan is fine. Giffey is the only one who is definately out. Bazz, Calhoun, and Daniels are banged up. Calhoun & Daniels will definately play. Bazz is day to day.
A few more things. First, playing in Fla. tonite, coupled with the weather we will get between now & Friday afternoon, the team may not get back here until Friday night. That's probably not so bad because where would anyone wish to spend the next 2 days? Here, or Fla.
Second, yes, PC may be playing for an outside (at this point) chance of making the big dance. But, UConn is playing it's season finale, of a frustrating season (The situation we are in, not the play on the court). Plus, the game is at Gample. 9 or 10 Huskies, plus 10K+ fans aren't gonna' let PC ruin our season finale. With Bazz we win going away. W/O Bazz it's a crap shoot. Either way, PC will know they are in for a very rough time.

Reaction Score
praying for shabazz right now. I hope that he is healthy. I don't want him playing if he isn't healthy. Beating south florida is not worth injuring yourself further, and honestly I think we can beat them without shabazz

Reaction Score
praying for shabazz right now. I hope that he is healthy. I don't want him playing if he isn't healthy. Beating south florida is not worth injuring yourself further, and honestly I think we can beat them without shabazz
I would be surprised if Bazz played. He may further damage his foot negatively (or positively for us) affecting his upcoming huge decision. Why risk further injury affecting his draft status? With that said I expect him out for the rest of the season.

The benefit to us for him ending the season, is that his injury, compounded with last year's will consequently raise questions with NBA teams, therefore making his return more likely. I may be over-thinking this though,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom