Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (Lou) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Tournament Game 7 (Lou) Predictions

Reaction Score
The way I see it, Geno has to keep Evans under wraps. She and Durr have the potential to score 50. (It's a given that Durr gets quality attention).

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This game will be a war, and it could get ugly at times. It will come down to players making plays down the stretch. Somebody from UConn will make a big play or two when it counts the most and UConn will win 65-62.

Reaction Score
Uconn 78 - 69. Showdown at high noon. I a'int afraid of death, but oh what shall I do if we lose?

Reaction Score
Sorry, another loss at the buzzer. Cards win 68-66. Maybe in OT? Hate to see Lou and Phee go out this way. But we all know they gave it their all every single day. Love you girls!

Reaction Score
Wow a lot of doubters on this board who have no faith in our team!! I hope they put a beat down on the cards tomorrow and win the whole dam tourney to shut up all the haters of our beloved Huskies.. and Katie Lou has a huge game to let everyone know she isn’t going out and will prove all the haters wrong!! UCONN will prevail tomorrow .. home crowd, revenge of there loss and have been tested all tournament and prepared for anything that comes there way!!! We will not play the same back in January and Lou looked good against UCLA . She was being mauled the whole game, she took charges and a flagrant foul, had a huge steal/3 point play.. her shots didn’t fall but she will have a huge game tomorrow.. it’s meant to be. She had some set backs , freshmen year breaks her toe in the semi finals, loses 2 final fours at the buzzer, played on a Serious ankle injury, hurt on senior day, missed the AAC tournament , she has had her moments through her career and kept on fighting, she is due to finally have her moment tomorrow and help our huskies to our 12th straight final four. Lastly she may not be 100% but we’re all counting her out. She played well against UCLA , she impacts the game by just being out on the floor, she never stopped she was playing defense, rebounding , making great passes and was mauled and mauled the whole game and kept getting back up, she didn’t walk to the bench or show any signs of pain and we all assume were all doctors and assume Katie Lou is this and that... if she was hurt she wouldn’t be playing.. UCLA was a problem for her due to there length , being athletic and extremely physical.. if she had scored 15 points and made a 3 pointer would we be saying something different?? She made key plays and helped her team in other ways.. if Katie Lou didn’t play at all against UCLA season over so im not worried at all.. at this point in the game if u win ugly so what... win and advance simple as that!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Louisville 73 - 65. They got the monkey off their backs when they beat Uconn earlier this year and without KLS at full strength and because of L'Ville's style of play, I just don't think the Huskies will be able to pull off their usual magic. Hoping for a great, competitive game and no injuries!

Reaction Score
I like Louisville's coach, he has a very good team. He has paid his dues, a $10,000 dollar penalty, to the NCAA committee. He came forward, bowed & genuflected to the committee & begged forgiveness. He was outraged, when a ND player ran, head on into one of his player's with such intensity, that had she a denture in her mouth, it would have dislocated & been propelled into the fan seating. No foul called !

Last edited:
Reaction Score
79-60 three Cards, is Waltz able to beat both Notre Dame and Baylor with this team. Kim would love to play home again and the post game "greeting" with Muffin would be interesting.

Reaction Score
Wow a lot of doubters on this board who have no faith in our team!! I hope they put a beat down on the cards tomorrow and win the whole dam tourney to shut up all the haters of our beloved Huskies.. and Katie Lou has a huge game to let everyone know she isn’t going out and will prove all the haters wrong!! UCONN will prevail tomorrow .. home crowd, revenge of there loss and have been tested all tournament and prepared for anything that comes there way!!! We will not play the same back in January and Lou looked good against UCLA . She was being mauled the whole game, she took charges and a flagrant foul, had a huge steal/3 point play.. her shots didn’t fall but she will have a huge game tomorrow.. it’s meant to be. She had some set backs , freshmen year breaks her toe in the semi finals, loses 2 final fours at the buzzer, played on a Serious ankle injury, hurt on senior day, missed the AAC tournament , she has had her moments through her career and kept on fighting, she is due to finally have her moment tomorrow and help our huskies to our 12th straight final four. Lastly she may not be 100% but we’re all counting her out. She played well against UCLA , she impacts the game by just being out on the floor, she never stopped she was playing defense, rebounding , making great passes and was mauled and mauled the whole game and kept getting back up, she didn’t walk to the bench or show any signs of pain and we all assume were all doctors and assume Katie Lou is this and that... if she was hurt she wouldn’t be playing.. UCLA was a problem for her due to there length , being athletic and extremely physical.. if she had scored 15 points and made a 3 pointer would we be saying something different?? She made key plays and helped her team in other ways.. if Katie Lou didn’t play at all against UCLA season over so im not worried at all..at this point in the game if u win ugly so what... win and advance simple as that!!
I sure hope that you’re right and I’m not. But with regard to Lou, we don’t know her injury status. However Geno did say that he played with 4 1/2 guys against UCLA. I assume was referring to Lou and the 1/2.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Game predictions is now closed, good luck to everyone in the tournament portion.

Reaction Score
I predict Lou will have a better game and Walker will score double digits. Crystal will start scoring sooner in the game.
79 - 76
Uconn holds back a Lville surge at the end.

Believe!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom