Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 8 UConn vs Iowa Winners | The Boneyard

Prognosticator's Predictions Tournament Game 8 UConn vs Iowa Winners

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Congratulations to @sun for having the MOV, they will receive eight points for their effort. While @SLY63 and @tomcat were a point off of the MOV and will receive three points each. Also @SLY63 is a first time point earner. Attached is the Prognosticator's Predictions Final Tournament standings since this will be the last for this year due to UConn's stolen victory by the refs. Hope to see you all next November when UConn has it's first regular season game.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Tournament Standings as of 4-1-24.pdf
    111.7 KB · Views: 24

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
MSGRET...I want to thank you for your season-long effort to keep everyone invested in thinking about the game for days before each game is played. Also for your hard work keeping track of everyone's prognostication and for creating the prognosticator's ranking order throughout the season. I know it is time-consuming and you have done a fantastic job. Be well in the off-season and I look forward to doing this all again next season.

Reaction Score
Thank you VERY MUCH for a job well done.... It's fun, it's interesting, and
it adds to my enjoyment of the Huskies.... Looking forward to next year! Z

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Thanks for adding an extra touch to the fun of the season and the big dance. Like our Huskies I came up a little short in the tourney, My total points are as they should be, what I earned from some very humbling guesses, Unlike our Huskies who will for all time wonder what might have been had the game been called fairly at the end. Again a big thank you MSGRET

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom