Prognosticators Game 27 (Providence) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 27 (Providence) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well that was a very enjoyable win against St. John's and so nice to see Paige back in action. Guess game 2 in her recovery phase will be just as good, but this time EVERYONE scores. The young ladies looked like they were really enjoying themselves and I believe that this was their best game so far this season.

Last regular season game, it's Senior night where four will be honored, Olivia, Christyn, Evina, and Dorka, the rest of the team want to make sure they go out and help honoring these four by winning on their night. I believe that this game will not be like the one in Providence and will win going away just like they did tonight. This game is going to be NASTY with UConn 102 - Providence 41. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by Noon Eastern 3/5. Winning team must be named and any submitted changes must state that it is change to the original prediction. Properly submitted changes will receive a "like" to show it was accepted. This the last chance to qualify for the Tournament edition of the Prognosticators Predictions. Attached is the Rules and scoring criteria and Good Luck to all you Prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 80
Reaction Score
OK, I'm assuming a similar effort on Sunday that we got today. However, effort doesn't ensure high shooting percents, but they will still play shutdown defense.
So, UConn 82 Providence 40.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
CORRECTION: All predictions and any changes must be submitted by Noon Eastern on 2/27. Not 3/5 which is the first game UConn will play in the Big East Tournament.

Reaction Score
UConn 97 - 51

Am I nailing these prognostications or what?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Providence gave UConn some trouble when they met earlier this season. On Senior Day in Storrs it will be no contest.

UConn 90 - Providence 42

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom