PRINCE ALI will play on ESPN U @6pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PRINCE ALI will play on ESPN U @6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Verde is really good, guys off the bench are D1 players………Simmons and Russell look like great gets for LSU and Ohio State respectively………

I thought Prince looked real good. He was doubled often when he took it to the hole………but he found seams and made plays. Also a very good passer finding people and kicking out off the drive……….rebounds the basketball too………nice handle which is real important for a 2G or swing……….we're lucky he'll be a Husky.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I really like how he drives and takes it to the hole, but also has good vision to pass it to the open guy.

Reaction Score
Well he did try to insult Prince by comparing him to a player that was an All America at UCONN, so he might not be the brightest bulb.

Wait who am I insulting?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Verde is really good, guys off the bench are D1 players………Simmons and Russell look like great gets for LSU and Ohio State respectively………

I thought Prince looked real good. He was doubled often when he took it to the hole………but he found seams and made plays. Also a very good passer finding people and kicking out off the drive……….rebounds the basketball too………nice handle which is real important for a 2G or swing……….we're lucky he'll be a Husky.

I just don't get why such a good player would go to LSU at this stage.

Reaction Score
I just don't get why such a good player would go to LSU at this stage.

Simmons, Rivals.com's No. 6 prospect in the Class 0f 2015, felt most comfortable at LSU in part because of the presence of his godfather David Patrick. The LSU assistant played with Simmons' father in Australia and has previously landed a handful of top Aussie prospects while working at Saint Mary's, including Patrick Mills, Clint Steindl and Matthew Dellavedova.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Simmons, Rivals.com's No. 6 prospect in the Class 0f 2015, felt most comfortable at LSU in part because of the presence of his godfather David Patrick. The LSU assistant played with Simmons' father in Australia and has previously landed a handful of top Aussie prospects while working at Saint Mary's, including Patrick Mills, Clint Steindl and Matthew Dellavedova.

Whelp, there you go. Thanks.

Reaction Score
Ali has some serious talent. He needs to get stronger finishing his drives to the hoop. He's got time to do that. He distributes beautifully, but, the only outside shot he took was an airball.
Had he been on Montiverde's team he just might have been the 2nd best player on the floor. The big guy headed for LSU definitely was #1 last night. Matter of fact, Ali just might have been #2 anyways.

Reaction Score
Prince had a great stat line in that lost against the #1 team in the country.. he finished with 25 pts on 8/13 shooting 9/12 FT , 10 Reb 4 Ast 5 TO.. It was basically 1 on 5 and he was double teamed all game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom