Pres. Herbst Boston Globe Letter to Editor | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pres. Herbst Boston Globe Letter to Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Disagree with the criticisms of Calhoun. Regarding Nate Miles, Calhoun reported his concerns to the AD, isn't that what he should done?

It is hard to critical of UConn in world that UNC has no show classes and goes unpunished. In any event the APR isn't a scholarship metric.

Finally those who speak to "Calhoun's intent" when they certain can't be aware of someone's intention reveal themselves as having an agenda.

That's it in a nutshell.

Reaction Score
Honestly, I have a crush on her. LOVE this!

Been love'n Suzie IQ since she got here myself. She is covering all bases academic and athletic with vigor and a touch of testosterone. Here she has her say in the front yard of BC and the ACC.
My tribute is from Dale Hawkins the original, also done by the Stones and CCR but just that.

Reaction Score
I agree that UConn was awful at playing the APR game, but I also think that part of the problem was Calhoun was so intent on getting title #3 that he ignored the waning signs, brought in players who were inappropriate and stopped riding herd on them. At one point the average SAT scores fo the basketball team were published and they were clearly well below what they are now and what they had been in 2004 and before.

Average SAT scores published? OK, who violated the Buckley Amendment?

Reaction Score
upstater said:
Average SAT scores published? OK, who violated the Buckley Amendment?

He's just making stuff up. He blasted Calhoun for years, then when he retired he passed it on to Ollie, stating he was no Calhoun. Now that Ollie has completely shut him up he has to go back to his old routine.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He's just making stuff up. He blasted Calhoun for years, then when he retired he passed it on to Ollie, stating he was no Calhoun. Now that Ollie has completely shut him up he has to go back to his old routine.

I don't know why, but this really made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom