Predict the 2014-2015 Schedule | The Boneyard

Predict the 2014-2015 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CORRECTION: PREDICT THE 2013-2014 SCHEDULE

It's absolutely too early to do this, but still entertaining. This is the order I would predict given the games UConn is already locked into, with a few guesses for the unscheduled games that are TBD (these are the games with "?" next to the school). Forget the dates... that would take too much effort.

Non-Conference:

Maryland (N), Harvard (H), Northeastern? (N)(Y2K Classic), Stony Brook? (N)(Y2K Classic), Boston College (N)(Y2K Classic), Indiana (N)(Y2K Classic), URI? (H), Florida (H), Quinnipiac? (H), Washington (A), UMass? (H), Stanford (H)

Conference:

Cincinatti (A), Rutgers (H), Houston (A), SMU (A), Cincinatti (H), UCF (H), USF (H), Louisville (A), Temple (H), Memphis (A), Temple (A), Houston (H), Louisville (H), Rutgers (A), Memphis (H), SMU (H), UCF (A), USF (A)

H = Home, A = Away, N = Neutral

Reaction Score
Assuming that the Stanford and Washington games are locked in, there are only 5 opponents that we don't know for certain, correct?

We've got the 18 conference games and 7 known OOC (Florida, Harvard, Maryland, BC, Indiana/UW, Washington, and Stanford). The remaining 5 I'm sure are of the cupcake variety.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
URI or UMass are incredibly unlikely

Reaction Score

You're probably right. I just think it'd be cool and makes sense geographically. It's more likely we'll see UNH or Vermont instead. Just wishful thinking I guess.

Reaction Score
I think around the time the Florida game was announced one of our writers said we are playing UMass-Lowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom