Prayer time | The Boneyard

Prayer time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm thinking the people in charge of the replay's realized how inappropriate the screams were because I did not hear them in the second replay...

Reaction Score
At game but couldn't see except that Lobo and Lawson grimaced while watching replay. Was it her shoulder?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just awful. thoughts and prayers for KML - Hope it wasn't as bad as anyone thought. I'm sure we will know as soon as she gets it looked at. Did they take her away? I'm sure she's gone to the hospital.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Just awful. thoughts and prayers for KML - Hope it wasn't as bad as anyone thought. I'm sure we will know as soon as she gets it looked at. Did they take her away? I'm sure she's gone to the hospital.

Not sure. Just looked very bad.

Reaction Score
Looked like it might be a hyperextension to me. Anyways, like someone else said, I'm having a really hard time caring about this game right now.

GG

Reaction Score
Trying to stay positive. Thoughts and prayers with KML.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I hate to see any injury. Get well and prayers for KML.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Looked like it might be a hyperextension to me. Anyways, like someone else said, I'm having a really hard time caring about this game right now.

Major ughh. Tuned in late. Probably with 12 minutes to go and there I was staring at a replay of KML and that scream. Very sad right now as she is rocketing up to my Top 3 fave Huskies f all time.

Did not look like a contact injury. More like her arm went down to brace her fall and as she brace perhaps a hyperextension as noted, or a ligament pop.

Son of a ...

Reaction Score
sickening. If I was a praying man I would be right now. I never saw Shea's injuries but from what I hear the crowed reaction was similar. Please never make me hear and see that again. so pissed that they kept showing it.

Reaction Score
I was at the Shea game and it was just the same.
This is just awful.

~*Jen*~

Mommy to the Mini Mojo Keeper
Reaction Score
I cried. (I'm an estrogen machine. I do it whenever any of our girls get hurt.)

Get well soon, sweetie! <3

Reaction Score
Son says a Jets player did something similar, screaming in pain after landing on his elbow, turned out to be a hyperextension and he was playing again in 3 weeks. So, this is what I'm hoping & praying for!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
It is possible she dislocated the elbow. If you have ever had a dislocated joint, it is extremely painful and swells up quickly.

Prayers for KML!

Reaction Score
do they have x- ray machines in the arena
I don't think they can really get an accurate picture for xrays until her swelling goes down or at least that's the impression I got. It was so heart wrenching to both see and hear what happened. She's a wonderful talent and a sweetheart and I hope that it isn't as bad as it looked but I'm not optimistic.

Reaction Score
Jim Fuller tweeted that Geno said to the crowd after that he thought KML would be ok. Of course that can mean a lot of things.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Best wishes to Kaleena. A world-class shooter, a great player, a wonderful kid.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
God who used Luke the physician as a witness and who knit our bodies together with the mystery of healing, grace Kaleena with your Spirit, peace and strength that her healing may be swift and complete and her suffering set at ease.

Reaction Score
God who used Luke the physician as a witness and who knit our bodies together with the mystery of healing, grace Kaleena with your Spirit, peace and strength that her healing may be swift and complete and her suffering set at ease.

Amen, Padre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak