Portal: Trazarean White - UNCW | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Portal: Trazarean White - UNCW

Reaction Score
The intentionally misspelled TSwift mention - and it's applicability to you - was quite conscious.

Without it, my "Sez the guy who can't even spell his own name" wouldn't have been enough for me to risk it being misinterpreted as a too-smug a dig at you. It has to be premised on appreciation for you...especially on a day when I'm stepping back from this forum to concentrate on the time-limited work that has brought me from KY to CT this week.

Your stepping up and into the moment as the birthday party dad & spouse resonated as a solid mojo marker in support of the back-to-back.

I wish for a good visit from Adrian Mahaney, and Kobe Brea if that too is in the works.

I wish for healthy clarity to come to Hassan Diarra and Liam McNeeley about their pending decisions.

I wish for Alex to get everything he wants and needs from his explorations of the NBA Draft process.

I wish for Stephon and Donovan all great continued success, and deep thanks for their on and off-court performance.

I wish similarly for Cam & Tristen whose magnificent brief Husky careers have naturally expired.

I wish success for Apostolos for his next steps in his journey.

I wish similarly for Andrew (and his parents).

I wish for all current team members respectful and supportive space to assess their next best steps as the portal entrance deadline approaches.

I wish for a period of productive skills building, camaraderie, and fun for those currently working out in Storrs.

I wish good mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health for the coaches, the staff, the players, and those of us here who root for UConn basketball. Those who aren't here for that purpose will likely find limited nourishment from their presence in The Boneyard, but they may nonetheless persist in chasing their buzz, so I wish my compatriots to limit how swayed they are by them, and how much they chase their own, ultimately unquenchable sugar rush.
Gotta ask. What is up with the mega long responses, Hans?

Reaction Score
Ooh I like magic tricks. What would you guess I am?

hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Gotta ask. What is up with the mega long responses, Hans?

Whether it seems likely to you (or others) or not, I instantaneously wondered what your question - as worded - meant. I could imagine several possibilities, and that could leave me guessing, or asking for a clearer question, or even attempting to address several possibilities. The words can add up.

Also, several other possibilities could be in play.

I don't want to be rude and just blow you off because you haven't been more clear, but I also don't want faulty assumptions made about me just because I haven't been able to give a concise answer to something that hasn't been made clear.

Funny, I asked the same thing a few months ago. I guessed he was a retired lawyer. And he confirmed I was correct.

Well, that's not quite correct. I definitely admitted that retirement gives me more time, and I acknowledged that I couldn't fully reject your supposition about the fields I operated in, but that was much more of a double negative. And then I sent you some historical photo IDs that supported my indirect answer, without contradicting your impression.

By combining curiosity and patience to ask questions, and then following up with additional curiosity and patience, I like to increase the chances for higher quality and often unexpected outcomes. Not everybody wants to do that.

I take great care to operate consistently within values and principles I regularly articulate. If I didn't do so, I'd probably show up in some of the ways that are get incorrectly claimed about me by those disinclined to pay greater attention or work more collaboratively with me.

Much of what I write is of decent first draft quality. In other settings, it would make more sense to edit for breather simplicity. And it would help if others were motivated to join the process.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Whether it seems likely to you (or others) or not, I instantaneously wondered what your question - as worded - meant. I could imagine several possibilities, and that could leave me guessing, or asking for a clearer question, or even attempting to address several possibilities. The words can add up.

Also, several other possibilities could be in play.

I don't want to be rude and just blow you off because you haven't been more clear, but I also don't want faulty assumptions made about me just because I haven't been able to give a concise answer to something that hasn't been made clear.

Well, that's not quite correct. I definitely admitted that retirement gives me more time, and I acknowledged that I couldn't fully reject your supposition about the fields I operated in, but that was much more of a double negative. And then I sent you some historical photo IDs that supported my indirect answer, without contradicting your impression.

By combining curiosity and patience to ask questions, and then following up with additional curiosity and patience, I like to increase the chances for higher quality and often unexpected outcomes. Not everybody wants to do that.

I take great care to operate consistently within values and principles I regularly articulate. If I didn't do so, I'd probably show up in some of the ways that are get incorrectly claimed about me by those disinclined to pay greater attention or work more collaboratively with me.

Much of what I write is of decent first draft quality. In other settings, it would make more sense to edit for breather simplicity. And it would help if others were motivated to join the process.
Oh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom