POLL: Who was Geno's biggest recruiting jackpot? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

POLL: Who was Geno's biggest recruiting jackpot?

Who amongst these players represents Geno's biggest recruiting jackpot?

• Jennifer Rizzotti

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Kara Wolters

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • Sue Bird

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • Maria Conlon

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Jamelle Elliot

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Kelly Faris

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Stefanie Dolson

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
{You are missing Mel Thomas. Plus, I know that her mom didn't really care for Geno much.}
[You are kidding right?!?]

Gossip and bull crap get you nowhere in life.

You are right. So why are you promoting it. The individual on the board who spent the most time with Mel and the family would strongly dispute your assertion.

Reaction Score
{You are missing Mel Thomas. Plus, I know that her mom didn't really care for Geno much.}

{Gossip and bull crap get you nowhere in life.}

You are right. So why are you promoting it. The individual on the board who spent the most
time with Mel and the family would strongly dispute your assertion.

Ice, I am not being disrespectful. Granted, I read more than I post on this board. Many people know who I am here and the friendship that I had with the Thomas'.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
In answer to the OP, I think you have to go with Bird.

I agree, IIRC, Bird wasn't projected to be the best PG in the class and ended up as the best PG in the world.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

{Gossip and bull crap get you nowhere in life.}

Ice, I am not being disrespectful. Granted, I read more than I post on this board. Many people know who I am here and the friendship that I had with the Thomas'.
Since you are anonymous and I know the person I am speaking of and who stayed at the Thomases home I still trust what I know from him over someone I have no clue about. Now if you are talking about a short period at the beginning of recruiting or before Mel matriculated that is different than your naked statement without qualifiers.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The more I think about it the funnier it is that a guy using an alias pulled out the "Don't you know who I am" card.

Reaction Score
{Since you are anonymous and I know the person I am speaking of and who stayed at the Thomases home I still trust what I know from him over someone I have no clue about. Now if you are talking about a short period at the beginning of recruiting or before Mel matriculated that is different than your naked statement without qualifiers.}

I am not sure of why you say that I am anonymous. If it matters to you but I have been to their home as well. This is a post that Mary wrote on FB after my niece was tragically killed in Newtown.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 34
T

TroyHouse66

If you want to go with the list provided...
It's "The Big Girl".
Where everyone else thought "Big Bird" flopping her way out of high school,
the Maestro saw big possibilities... whispered "Kara-esa mi" in her ear & made history with his foresight.

Ched & 7961...
and we other cat-herders, will have to go with Diana as the historic turning point of the program.
D established that, counter to established Geographic "knowledge" of the day, there was at least one road that allowed one to get from California to Connecticut. That realization moved UConn from a sleepy, snow covered, regional program to the modern Mecca of the roundball religion.
(Of course, given the fact that no one in Tinassee or on Tabacky Road spoke Eye-talian, Geno's pitch was infinitely easier.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom