Who Wins U19 Gold Medal Russia or USA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I suspect the poll will overwhelming say USA will win the Gold Medal. However I suspect Russia will give USA a tough test and just might win it with their Front Court Strength. USA will have to hit their outside shots, limit TO's and keep Russia from setting up in the low post for easy baskets.

USA is missing Shaykla Thomas who would have helped against Russia and of course Katie Samuelson.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I suspect the poll will overwhelming say USA will win the Gold Medal. However I suspect Russia will give USA a tough test and just might win it with their Front Court Strength. USA will have to hit their outside shots, limit TO's and keep Russia from setting up in the low post for easy baskets.

USA is missing Shaykla Thomas who would have helped against Russia and of course Katie Samuelson.

and Asia Durr.... Hopefully this wont come back to haunt the US.

Reaction Score
Russia is for real. They have two 17 yr old bigs that ANY college here would like to have.

Reaction Score
They have one shorter guard, #9, who is very quick. She can play. I expect a very close game. Surprisingly, Russia hasn't shot the 3 very well so far, only 22% as a team. The USA is at 33% even with their 0 for 10 effort today. I wish KLS was available to play. She would cause some major problems.

Reaction Score

Heart says USA brain say Russia (size inside lack of 3 shooting from USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom