Poffenbarger to UConn | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Poffenbarger to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
IMHO, there is no way Reese ends up at UConn.
Correct she is on record as saying she does NOT want to play at UConn

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
For Maryland natives, western Maryland starts at the Washington/Frederick County line. Frederick County is essentially an outer suburb of the Washington D.C. metro area. I grew up in western Allegany County and believe me, that part of the state is very different from the rest of the state (in ways both good and bad). One major difference is weather wise. Our winters were much colder and snowier than the rest of the state. It still amazes me how incompetent people are around here when it comes to winter driving.

I've known people in Frederick who insisted that it was in Appalachian Western Maryland. I'm with you. There are no runaway truck ramps on I-70 or 68 till you get to Washington County.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Another DC burbs resident here. Every so often there's a storm that takes us by surprise. Some time ago one of those happened, and my commute home from work, which was about 13 miles, normally about 35 minutes, took 1.5 hours. That was only because I had a map in the car and found a way entirely along back roads. A co-worker who lived on my way home from work took three hours. The reason for this: People who were slipping ABANDONED their cars IN THE ROAD. I discovered this on my way in to work the next day, which was close to an hour because there were abandoned cars all over the place. This was a dusting of snow, not a blizzard or black ice.
That's how people react in LA when it rains. If it were to snow they'd all cough up avocado toast hair balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom