PLEASE STAY SHABAZZ | The Boneyard

PLEASE STAY SHABAZZ

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

just imagine how good we would be. The fate of UConn hoops for the next 3-4 years lies in the hands of Shabazz. He stays, we have a chance at the title. He leaves, we start from the beginning. When he sat yesterday with his foot injury, we just weren't the same, that 9-0 run killed us. I can't picture this team without him next year.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Really? We start from the beginning? Did you watch Deandre yesterday, Calhoun for the last month? I know people are freaking out about Boatright, but he's gonna be a more consistent player next year.

We probably won't be a national title contender if Shabazz leaves, but saying we start over if he leaves is just overly dramatic.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Start a " Shabazz don't go" committee . Have the women bake cookies for him and the men could bring him food from the " Best pizza in Ct." thread .

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Start a " Shabazz don't go" committee . Have the women bake cookies for him and the men could bring him food from the " Best pizza in Ct." thread .

We've got some better things that the ladies can do for him than bake him cookies.

Although, to be fair, I think Bazz has a GF

Reaction Score
I'd like to offer my GF to start things going. She's not really great at any one thing but she will do anything he wants and not complain.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
I'd like to offer my GF to start things going. She's not really great at any one thing but she will do anything he wants and not complain.

Outstanding dedication but we should probably start off with the sacrificial cheerleaders followed by CT's top strippers. If that fails then we go with the loved ones.

Reaction Score
Cheerleaders? He might go pro tomorrow if we offered them up. :/

That dance team from last night
Might have some potential though.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
The "First Take" lady Cari Champion should get it done. She's right in Bristol . I'll ask her about it when I see her later.:)

Reaction Score
I mean I want him to do what's best for Shabazz not us.......but his love for JC and KO, and i believe the U of C may still have something to say about this..........it would be like getting a great recruit at this point as things seem to be swaying the other way......

A real LOUD "One more Year" at the PC game would be real nice!!!

Reaction Score
I think Daniels is our best player next year whether Napier returns or not. But obviously, I want him to stay.

Reaction Score
I don't think that Shabazz is going to be drafted particularly high, but I think he will definitely be drafted and that may be more than you can say next year when the class of players entering the draft is much more highly regarded than the crop of players that will be entering this draft. I think this year is going to be his best shot and I can't blame him for taking it if he feels like it is time.

That being said, if he stays then next year this team could do something pretty special I think. The post presence will still be an issue, but having everyone back would be pretty special given the effort they have put in this season.

Reaction Score
I'm afraid this foot injury and the persistence stemming from surgery could now hurt him also.....82 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom