Please beat Iowa State | The Boneyard

Please beat Iowa State

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostofBTT

Graduate of a real college. Boss of UConn grads.
Reaction Score
Hello friends, I am from Iowa, and, like most Iowans, do not like Iowa St.

You see, Iowa St. can hide behind the veneer of their pretty boy coach Fred "Father Flannigan" Hoiberg, but although Flannigan is a pretty good guy, the rest of the team and fanbase is complete dreck.

Need more reasons to hate Iowa State? Allow me to help!

1. Their AD Jamie "Pullhard" Pollard is a grade A tool. Among his many lowlights as an AD include getting thrown out of his kid's HS basketball game for razzing the refs, trolling rival Iowa through highway billboards and Twitter, blaming BYU when his player, Melvin Ejim, flipped off their crowd, and many, many more.

2. Iowa Sate has a bad habit of kicking players off the team, err, I mean, players transfer away from the program at an alarming rate. 32% of the players under scholarship during the Hoiberg era have transferred away, and not one of those players was a big minute player. In fact, while transfer shopping this past winter, they kicked off former walk-on guard Bubu Palo after he was cleared of sexual assault by the courts, but ISU refused to allow him on the team. The state board of regents finally forced ISU to honor their scholarship.

3. Iowa State fans are very ignorant. They have a terrible victim complex, and if you have ever watched their home games on TV, you'll notice the loudly boo any call against them. They legitimately believe that their are forces out to get them, as they blame their loss in the NCAA tournament last year to the officials. Last season, after a close loss at home to Kansas, not only did a 50 year old booster run on the court after the game and try to attack coach Bill Self, but ISU students took to twitter with racial comments towards KU players, as well as threats to shoot their team bus.

4. Watch out for dirty play. Deandrea Kane once eye raked a player. Dustin Houge karate kicked a WVU player in the chest during a 20 point blow out.

5. Their assistant coaches are tool bags too. When they were recruiting top 10 prospect Rashad Vaughn, the ISU assistant recruiting Vaughn threw a fit on Twitter before Vaughn's announcement to ISU and leaked his announcement before he did so publicly. Being the class act they are, he called out the kid's character while snaking his announcement.

6. Again, Iowa State fans are serious idiots. If you happen to be in Manhattan for the game tonight, you'll notice them by their elastic waist pants, probably standing in line outside of the Times Square Red Lobster, taking pictures of Taxi cabs. These people consider wearing an ISU jersey "dressing up", and will complain that a beer in the Garden costs $12.

Thanks for letting me vent. Go Huskies!!!

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
why do they suck so bad at football?

GhostofBTT

Reaction Score
why do they suck so bad at football?
Because Iowa as a state produces very little football talent, and most of that talent goes to University of Iowa.

However, ISU fans are absolutely in LOVE with their football coach, even though he has been there 5 years and has one winning season.

Reaction Score

You see, Iowa St. can hide behind the veneer of their pretty boy coach Fred "Father Flannigan" Hoiberg, but although Flannigan is a pretty good guy, the rest of the team and fanbase is complete dreck.

1. Their AD Jamie "Pullhard" Pollard is a grade A tool. Among his many lowlights as an AD include getting thrown out of his kid's HS basketball game for razzing the refs, trolling rival Iowa through highway billboards and Twitter, blaming BYU when his player, Melvin Ejim, flipped off their crowd, and many, many more.

2. Iowa Sate has a bad habit of kicking players off the team, err, I mean, players transfer away from the program at an alarming rate. 32% of the players under scholarship during the Hoiberg era have transferred away, and not one of those players was a big minute player. In fact, while transfer shopping this past winter, they kicked off former walk-on guard Bubu Palo after he was cleared of s e xual assault by the courts, but ISU refused to allow him on the team. The state board of regents finally forced ISU to honor their scholarship.

3. Iowa State fans are very ignorant. They have a terrible victim complex, and if you have ever watched their home games on TV, you'll notice the loudly boo any call against them. They legitimately believe that their are forces out to get them, as they blame their loss in the NCAA tournament last year to the officials. Last season, after a close loss at home to Kansas, not only did a 50 year old booster run on the court after the game and try to attack coach Bill Self, but ISU students took to twitter with racial comments towards KU players, as well as threats to shoot their team bus.

4. Watch out for dirty play. Deandrea Kane once eye raked a player. Dustin Houge karate kicked a WVU player in the chest during a 20 point blow out.

5. Their assistant coaches are tool bags too. When they were recruiting top 10 prospect Rashad Vaughn, the ISU assistant recruiting Vaughn threw a fit on Twitter before Vaughn's announcement to ISU and leaked his announcement before he did so publicly. Being the class act they are, he called out the kid's character while snaking his announcement.

6. Again, Iowa State fans are serious idiots. If you happen to be in Manhattan for the game tonight, you'll notice them by their elastic waist pants, probably standing in line outside of the Times Square Red Lobster, taking pictures of Taxi cabs. These people consider wearing an ISU jersey "dressing up", and will complain that a beer in the Garden costs $12.

Im guessing you are a hawkeye fan?

GhostofBTT

Reaction Score
Im guessing you are a hawkeye fan?
I don't like Iowa very much either. Their basketball coach is a feckless hothead who looks the part but catch coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

I just really, really hate Iowa State.

Reaction Score
Really??? I suppose Hawk fans do have plenty of time to troll the message boards of Iowa State's opponents nowadays though....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Nice rant. Good Mojo!!!! This guy needs more than one "like", come on people. maybe we should pin this thread.

Quote: "These people consider wearing an ISU jersey "dressing up"

Reaction Score
I don't like Iowa very much either. Their basketball coach is a feckless hothead who looks the part but catch coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

I just really, really hate Iowa State.
Who do you like then Ghost? Negativity is never "good mojo" imo:D

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Who do you like then Ghost? Negativity is never "good mojo" imo:D

Really?

ISU fan is an expert on mojo?

LOL. You guys are Rutgers just not as successful.

Reaction Score
College basketball sucks. I am more of a cricket fan.

i_want_you_to_get_the_f_k_out_posters-r33080ede3433418eb3e5cec3cafc82e1_a81e_8byvr_512.jpg

Reaction Score

2. Iowa Sate has a bad habit of kicking players off the team, err, I mean, players transfer away from the program at an alarming rate. 32% of the players under scholarship during the Hoiberg era have transferred away, and not one of those players was a big minute player. In fact, while transfer shopping this past winter, they kicked off former walk-on guard Bubu Palo after he was cleared of s e xual assault by the courts, but ISU refused to allow him on the team. The state board of regents finally forced ISU to honor their scholarship.

1. Have you seen our AD? He got us into a mid major conference,scheduled football games and basketball games on the same day, barely re signed Kevin Oliver to a long term deal, he's fat as hell.

2. Our transfer rate is probably worse over the last ten years. We've had players leave to go to unlv and Richmond for god sakes. One player even ended up at Hofstra! We've had kleptomanics, woman beaters, pot heads. You name it we've had it.

3. We've actually had to ban uconn fans here because they were so ignorant. Half the clowns here have testicules as their avatars. No I'm not kidding.

4. Terrance Samuel strangled a nova player last game and was quoted as saying "I'll choke out any b1tch that brings weak to my house". Pretty sure he leads the team in flagrant 1s per 40.

7. Keep an eye out for our forum imploding when we go down 7-3 in the early going. You'll read some things that make you question if you clicked on the cuse board by mistake.

Don't worry though, we will send them back to potatoe country with a bad taste of uconn in their mouth.

Reaction Score
College basketball sucks. I am more of a cricket fan.

Soooo you came to Iowa State's opponent's message board to post smack but are not really a fan of any particular team? Am I getting this right?

Reaction Score
We will be happy to oblige, but know that when we win its for UConn first and foremost, then our new league (AAC) and after that the rest of you all can claim whatever you want.

We don't get involved in 3rd party grudges, we've won too many Championships to be petty.

GhostofBTT

Reaction Score
We will be happy to oblige, but know that when we win its for UConn first and foremost, then our new league (AAC) and after that the rest of you all can claim whatever you want.

We don't get involved in 3rd party grudges, we've won too many Championships to be petty.
Look guy, I don't care about what this means to you. Now, are you going to piss-pound those Clowns or not?

But, I am glad you've won many championships. When the clowns lose, they will claim a grand conspiracy that forced the loss. Last year, it was the refs protecting traditional power Ohio State, this year it will be the refs protecting traditional power UConn.

I am a petty man. Their butt hurt sustains me.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

That was funny.

GhostofBTT

Reaction Score
Soooo you came to Iowa State's opponent's message board to post smack but are not really a fan of any particular team? Am I getting this right?
Are you new to this internet?

GhostofBTT

Reaction Score

GhostofBTT

Reaction Score
A most hearty of thanks from Davenport, Iowa to all of my friends in the Nutmeg State.

I look forward to an entire summer of listening to ISU fans brag about a Sweet 16 loss like it's a tremendous accomplishment, and how they would have made the Final Four if Niang was healthy.

Good luck getting shelled by MSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc