Play GM- Luka or Tatum | The Boneyard

Play GM- Luka or Tatum

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
We’re attending the Celtics game tonight and have prepared a Preview of the MVP contest with a few special guests. But….

#77 may burn us. The risk of buying variable priced tickets for Christmas can be harsh.

GTD with a sore ankle?

If you were redrafting the league, which player do you take and why? Give us your thoughts on the preview- it’s FANTASTIC.

Listen in-

Reaction Score
Luka is a better player but he is harder to build a team around and not as enjoyable to play with. Guys like Luka, Harden, Trae Young are so ball dominant that everything has to revolve around them and when they pass it to you after you are standing in the corner for 15 seconds, you better make the shot.

Reaction Score
Luka has improved greatly defensively but Tatum at 6’9 is a tougher assignment imo

Reaction Score
Three years ago I'd have said Luca without hesitation. It's a much closer question now, and not because Luka isn't the better individual player. His ball-stopping tendencies are limiting the Mavs' potential.

Reaction Score
I think that you have to be an extremely biased celtics fan to have this conversation. If you are ranking the nba players on how valuable they are to a franchise, Luka has to be somewhere around 2 or 3 whereas Tatum is probably closer to 10 IMO

Reaction Score
I think that you have to be an extremely biased celtics fan to have this conversation. If you are ranking the nba players on how valuable they are to a franchise, Luka has to be somewhere around 2 or 3 whereas Tatum is probably closer to 10 IMO
Yea, just looked at Bill Simmons player value rankings. He is an incredibly biased celtics fan and he has Luka 3 spots ahead of Tatum on his rankings

Reaction Score
Until I see Luka advance the Mavs on his shoulders I’m going Tatum. And noted that Luka is only 25.

Reaction Score
Three years ago I'd have said Luca without hesitation. It's a much closer question now, and not because Luka isn't the better individual player. His ball-stopping tendencies are limiting the Mavs' potential.
I think trading half your team so you can sign Irving is what is limiting the Mavs

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom