Pitt: We Will No Longer Do Home & Home With G5 Schools | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pitt: We Will No Longer Do Home & Home With G5 Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone here looking to schedule home-and-home's w/MAC, CUSA types? I am all in on BYU, Boise, Army and a few others, but let's be honest, who of us wants to see a return of the home-and-homes with Buffalo or Ohio or WMU? I hate Pitt because they have our seat in the ACC (not Ville), but do you blame them for saying we ain't going to Bowling Green or Old Dominion to play games?

Reaction Score
Pitt was one of the old BE teams I could never give a crap about when they came to town.

Clearly many PITT alum feel the same way about PITT. . .

There are currently (4) G5 teams ranked ahead of a PITT team that is considerably better than any team they've fielded for quite awhile. On Saturday, they were a field goal away from having a few more G5 teams move ahead of them. History tells us that they will eventually choke. Since 1937 PITT has 1 won National Championship, in all sports, both men and women. No wonder they feel like they are elite.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
True. Maybe MAC members would see it as a nice recruiting trip.

MAC members are looking for the highest bidder, and Pitt isn't it. I have no idea who Pitt thinks will play them for less than $2MM a game.

Reaction Score
They have a right. I mean they've won like 75 fake national titles, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom