Pinstripe Bowl? | The Boneyard

Pinstripe Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I keep hearing on the Yankee radio broadcast about the Pintripe Bowl welcoming the Big 12 but no mention of the Big East. Did we lose that bowl? Is ESPN involved in this latest attempt to ignore the Big East? (grin)

Reaction Score
I want UConn to go to this bowl so badly.

It is the perfect location. If people just want to catch the game and not spend a ton of money, they can take the train to and from. No need to stay overnight.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I'd prefer a much better bowl. It would be the result of a much better season.

People have disagreed with you in the past, but nobody can argue with this logic, even on this board

Reaction Score
ya but practically speaking there is no chance in hell we go to the BCS. And given the complete disinterest by the majority of the casual fans in this team, a berth to whatever the champs bowl is now would be a disaster. And given a choice between the Yankee bowl and Charlotte, I'd rather be close.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
ya but practically speaking there is no chance in hell we go to the BCS. And given the complete disinterest by the majority of the casual fans in this team, a berth to whatever the champs bowl is now would be a disaster. And given a choice between the Yankee bowl and Charlotte, I'd rather be close.

That's where I am. I'd rather not drop the 1.5-2K to go to a bowl. Train ride and a ticket works for me.

Reaction Score
I'd much prefer the team score some damn points on offense before we talk about a bowl game. Whats the point is making it to a bowl only to see an offensive showing of 2 FGs

Reaction Score
I'd much prefer the team score some damn points on offense before we talk about a bowl game. Whats the point is making it to a bowl only to see an offensive showing of 2 FGs

As long as the other team only has 1 FG I 'm good. It's all about the W!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom