Picture Request | The Boneyard

Picture Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Greetings, I'm looking for a nice, high resolution picture of Renstchler field. If anyone knows of a website pls let me know. Thanks advance.

Go Knicks

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
didn't some 1 on here used to take great picks? maybe it was lsu/uconn guy?(forget his user)

i'm looking for a pic of the rent that i can make my twitter background but everything i find is to big and when i resize it it gets blury becuase i have art skills on the computer of a baby with no hands.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I looked around a bit and this was best I could find. There are better pictures but not at high resolution.

http://stadiumsandarenas.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/1431.jpg
1431.jpg
There are better pictures but not at high resolution.
http://today.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/FLAG6.jpg
FLAG6.jpg

Reaction Score
All those empty seats and we expect to go to another conference. Really? Hard to believe how some fans act. Just STFU and be in your seat right before the game starts if you want to think we're big-time.

Reaction Score
I like it but it's time for the rent to get a little bigger.:)

Trying to convince the taxpayers of that is like me trying to convince my wife I need a bigger boat, when I don't use the one I have now much.

Reaction Score
All those empty seats and we expect to go to another conference. Really? Hard to believe how some fans act. Just STFU and be in your seat right before the game starts if you want to think we're big-time.
Ya, that's what kept us from an ACC invite. Have you been to a game at Pitt, BC, or Cuse? At lease we can say our stadium fills up early 1st qrtr.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Thanks guys, I'm looking for something to frame specifically. I've been looking through google images but haven't found one that I like. I figured UConns website would have one but couldn't find it.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I know, I'm looking for a specific size that I'm going to frame. I promise there is method to my madness

Reaction Score
http://www.mikericciosports.com/

I've used Mike to sell memorabilia at charity golf events. Some of his stuff is expensive (Yankees/Sox) but has lots of reasonable stuff. I know he has high quality UCONN stuff as well--if you need something in a certain size he can probably work something out with you.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I know, I'm looking for a specific size that I'm going to frame. I promise there is method to my madness

Yeah, circular I bet. Divided into 20 equally spaced sections.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
Something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I don't think i will ever get over how much area there is on the sidelines keeping every seat in the Rent that much further from the action. Add that to how the small the pitch of the stands are and our situation in not being able to get out of the Big East, and I get depressed. The only thing keeping me upbeat is the spring game right around the corner.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't think i will ever get over how much area there is on the sidelines keeping every seat in the Rent that much further from the action. Add that to how the small the pitch of the stands are ....

Please explain these complaints to me as I thought I had heard them all. The pitch of the stands is perfect at The Rent. The sightlines are awesome. And the extra area is there so The Rent can handle Internaional soccer. I've been to every USMNT game (and the Liverpool game) and they have all been a blast. If The Rent depresses you, what make you happy?

Reaction Score
Please explain these complaints to me as I thought I had heard them all. The pitch of the stands is perfect at The Rent. The sightlines are awesome. And the extra area is there so The Rent can handle Internaional soccer. I've been to every USMNT game (and the Liverpool game) and they have all been a blast. If The Rent depresses you, what make you happy?
An MLS franchise!

Reaction Score
what happened to that guy selling the framed pictures at the games?

Reaction Score
No, no, they are just Nike platinum sweatshirts.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I like the 2nd one Palatine, I think we have a winner, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I don't think i will ever get over how much area there is on the sidelines keeping every seat in the Rent that much further from the action. Add that to how the small the pitch of the stands are and our situation in not being able to get out of the Big East, and I get depressed. The only thing keeping me upbeat is the spring game right around the corner.

The pitch of the stands? Really? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom