PF Harry Giles (Duke Commit) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PF Harry Giles (Duke Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As opposed to being buried in his current cemetery plot?
No doubt Mr. Reems would have helped with our long distance scoring.

Oh man this is Harry "Giles" my bad - oh well he could only hope to have a career as fun filled as Reems.;)

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Combine this thread with the previous one I read and I come up with Husky Women Dominate Gamecocks

Reaction Score
Highly doubtful he leaves NC with Duke, UNC, and WF the favorites. 247 has him pretty strong for Duke.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Harry Giles? Isn't that the guy who left One Direction?

Reaction Score
Pretty much think Giles and Tatum are going to Dook.

Reaction Score
Decision day for Giles. He'll announce on ESPN at noon. Thought this was worth a bump considering he's the best player in the country and was recently in the news for tearing his other ACL.

Anyways, about 99.9% sure it'll be Duke. Anyone else possibly see him at a different school?

Reaction Score
Decision day for Giles. He'll announce on ESPN at noon. Thought this was worth a bump considering he's the best player in the country and was recently in the news for tearing his other ACL.

Anyways, about 99.9% sure it'll be Duke. Anyone else possibly see him at a different school?

I know some Wake fans here who really believe he'll go there. Strong connection with CP3, both from Winston Salem and he played on his AAU team. I believe he was also roommates or at least close friends with Brandon Childress when he was playing in Winston Salem - who committed to Wake for 2016. They're hoping he goes with the hometown hero route since he projects to be 1 and done anyways - could be a legend at Wake (like Chris Paul did) and play for Danny Manning who had a similar body type and went #1 overall in the draft. Or he could be another guy who was a star at Duke. That's the thought process I've heard from Wake fans, anyway.

Regardless, most signs really point to Duke, and I'm personally thinking more 80% Duke, 15% Wake, 5% Kentucky.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Duke. No surprise.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Ugh. I wish Coach K would retire already. Of course they'd replace him someone even worse, like Wojo.

Reaction Score
Yeah, no surprise there. Coach K playing Cal's game is scary, because he can actually coach these players. Also, I hated how they spent 30 seconds talking about Duke and then 5 minutes talking about UK. The hype is too real and that's the stupidest thing.

Reaction Score
@EvanDaniels: Harry Giles (@TheReal_HG3) tells Scout that Kevin Ollie and Connecticut just offered him a scholarship.

Top 5 player in his class.
Good. We will see him at the final four in Houston. His last college game, will be a loss to US !

Reaction Score
Yeah, no surprise there. Coach K playing Cal's game is scary, because he can actually coach these players. Also, I hated how they spent 30 seconds talking about Duke and then 5 minutes talking about UK. The hype is too real and that's the stupidest thing.
Exactly, K recruits just as well as Cal now and with his coaching ability it's scary. Giles is nasty but has totally wrecked both of his knees already.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Exactly, K recruits just as well as Cal now and with his coaching ability it's scary. Giles is nasty but has totally wrecked both of his knees already.
His right is only partially torn, not wrecked

Reaction Score
Good thing we don't recruit players who have knee problems...um...uh...never mind! :)

Reaction Score
It's strange. And I thought I would never ever- under any circumstances whatsoever say this- but I would rather see rat face and Dook win a NC vs UK.
At least for the time being- Dook is still a basketball school and they are much better for the college game then UK. If K starts converting Dook into "one and done U" I will reserve the option to change my mind.

I really think kids should be able to go get paid and play a few years in the D league at a lesser salary - the fact they can not is changing the college game and it's BS. Lots of these kids families could use the money and if you are good enough - GET PAID. It's Merica for gods sake.

Reaction Score
The sentiment on this board for K over Calipari puzzles me. There is no greater whiner as a coach on a basketball court than ratface. Yes Calipari had run ins with JC in he past, but frankly if I have to rate which program I wish to lose more, it's Duke no contest, which is the all time fawned over program.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The sentiment on this board for K over Calipari puzzles me. There is no greater whiner as a coach on a basketball court than ratface. Yes Calipari had run ins with JC in he past, but frankly if I have to rate which program I wish to lose more, it's Duke no contest, which is the all time fawned over program.
K >>>>>>> Calipari. Every day of the week.

Reaction Score
K is a CLOSE JC buddy, that's all I need to take sides with. After JC won his 3rd NC, the very next night he was a guest on K's radio show from Durham. Do you think Cal would do the same?????:)
:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99