PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 28 | The Boneyard

PF/C Juwan Durham (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I don't think he needs to contribute much his freshman year, but if Brimah leaves like people are assuming, we're really going to need to see more from Facey this year and steady progress from Enoch.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to worry about this until it's time to worry. Maybe his rehab this time around was too aggressive, and he'll need to make that adjustment, but I haven't seen his knee and I wouldn't know what to do with it if I saw it. Maybe he'll be ready next year, maybe he won't, but I'm going to defer to Durham and the training staff on that one.

Reaction Score
He'll be fresh and as stated he'll have 2 brand new ACL's, not a bad thing at all in this day and age. Timing will be fine and he'll be a great Husky. Love his coach he's a very positive guy and influence for him.

Reaction Score
Juwan will be signing his LOI tonight at his school.
Juwan Durham won't be able to play basketball until next year, but the 6-foot-9 forward is locking up his college plans tonight at 6 p.m. Durham is scheduled to sign his Letter of Intent to UConn during Tampa Prep's practice and then have it faxed to Kevin Ollie and the Huskies.

"It's a tradition," said Tampa Prep coach Joe Fenlon about having his players sign during practice. "There's no question it will be a load off (signing his LOI). The kid has been working his tail off for this day."

Reaction Score
The quality of kid KO is bringing in is amazing. JD should fit in perfectly and he will be a great ambassador for UConn. If he can stay healthy the sky's the limit.

Reaction Score
Very impressive young man.

High quality player and person. Very well spoken.

He will do himself, his family, his team, his university and its fans VERY PROUD!

Glad to have Juwan part of the UCONN FAMILY.

BTW, Great local support from his Tampa Prep team and others. Lots of UCONN clothing. Nice.

Reaction Score
Mom's signed a letter intent to be a Husky also lol
I think she was vowing to be as involved with the program as UConn Moms of the past (Kemba's mom, Shabazz's mom, Boatright's mom)

Is anyone else wondering who the next great UConn Mom will be? Jalen is close enough to home for mom to make it to some home games I'd think, Enoch too, but due to Sterling's lineage I wouldn't mind seeing his mom rocking some UConn blue and white, just to hurt Ashton even a little

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I think she was vowing to be as involved with the program as UConn Moms of the past (Kemba's mom, Shabazz's mom, Boatright's mom)

Is anyone else wondering who the next great UConn Mom will be? Jalen is close enough to home for mom to make it to some home games I'd think, Enoch too, but due to Sterling's lineage I wouldn't mind seeing his mom rocking some UConn blue and white, just to hurt Ashton even a little

I think Vance Sr. is going to be a "UConn Dad" in a similar vein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom